Please help me im so desaperate?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

This email is for everyone on the site,
    I havent been on the site for a very long time due to my illnesses which i now have more of going on a downward spiral very rapidly.
    Im sat here at home crying my heart out because ive missed all my friends on here.
    I have ME & CFS,Polymyalgia Rheumatica,RAYNAUDS DISEASE,FMS,SYGRENS SYNDROME.
    I have had very bad depression for 12 year now & ive recently found out i have;AN INSECURE PERSONALITY DISORDER,A MAJOR DEPRESSIVE ILLNESS,POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
  2. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Hiya prickles i hope you are getting some relief from your pain i wish i was but its not to be.
    I thought id come & see whos online.

Your kind words & your advice are very very gratefully recieved.
    I hate having all these deadly diseases im so sick of bein so tired & in so much crippling pain.
    Im so grateful that you took the time to reply please can i mail you when i come online again?
    As i said i dont know anyone now so i felt quite lost until you replied.
    I saw a post about somone on qa lot of meds.
    I take 3 times more than whoever it was.
    Its no fun trying to exist from day to day im on a lot of pills for my various numerous illnesses.
    Thanks again for your help i will try your suggestions to see how i go.
    May god bless you & yours im sending you some very gentle hugs nite.
    Fibrolady37.
  3. cerise

cerise New Member

I do know what you're going thru, except that I'm not a Mom. I made the decision not to have children a while back because of my illness and didn't want to give it to my kid and I knew I couldn't properly take care of a child in my condition. That was before things got worse!

I was first diagnosed with Chronic Epstein-Barr Virus in Northern California clear back in 1987. Then it became CFS in 1990 and 1991 and 1993.

It is dishearting having this disease because it seems you are always having to fight and who has the energy!

In 1990 I was in a car accident that resulted in Post Traumatic Fibromyalgia and in 1993 was in another car accident that made everything worse.

In 1991 I was diagnosed with PTSD as a result of being raped by supervisor on the job back in 1986.

I too have been diagnsosed with Raynauds & a host of other things. My warranty expired when I turned 30 and my life as I knew it was never to be the same. That has been a transition that has been difficult to make but one I didn't have any choice about.

I also have major depressive disorder. I have gone from doing OK to fighting homelessness on a monthly basis. I applied for Social Security Disability back in 1995 and am still fighting that battle. I have exhausted my life savings.

I am telling you all this just to let you know that I do relate to your situation, not for your sympathy.

What has helped me a great deal was an online support group that we formed off this board here in the state where I now live. It is communicating with women that are like myself, pretty much homebound and the majority of us have ME/CFS and some just FM and some of us both.

I have always found that helping others helps me too!

Are you getting any help for your recent diagnosis? Those are treatable.

The thing I found is that you can't isolate yourself. Easier said then done.

Do you have a support group where you live?

If you have the time and energy, it would be great if you could lend your support for May 12th International Awareness Day for ME/CFS, FM, GWS, MCS. It's a good way to get to know others who have your same illness, while at the same time doing a wonderful thing.

May 12th Awareness Day was started in 1992 by someone who is now so sick that they themselves can no longer be active in supporting the very day they founded. I know this person and I know it would really help him out if there was a really good response this year to May 12th.

Best wishes to you. I hope there's a rainbow after your storm.