Please help me im so desaperate?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

This email is for everyone on the site,
    I havent been on the site for a very long time due to my illnesses which i now have more of going on a downward spiral very rapidly.
    Im sat here at home crying my heart out because ive missed all my friends on here.
    I have ME & CFS,Polymyalgia Rheumatica,RAYNAUDS DISEASE,FMS,SYGRENS SYNDROME.
    I have had very bad depression for 12 year now & ive recently found out i have;AN INSECURE PERSONALITY DISORDER,A MAJOR DEPRESSIVE ILLNESS,POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I am sorry to hear you are having a bad time. Are you seeing a therapist? The way things are right now, you might want to find a good one to see every week if possible.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

Take care
  3. lease79

lease79 New Member

~*Gentle Hugs*~ hun & ~*WELCOME*~ back to the site :)
    I feel like I just keep getting more & more diagnosises piling up too.
    Sending some ~*Sunshine*~ into your life :D

Lisa
  4. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

you so much krysa its such a comfort to hear those words.
    I do get the to the stage where i dont know which way to turn i feel so desolate & alone.
    I know its down to all the illnesses & there symptoms i have got a lot of health problems if you were me im sure you will understand.
    I wil pray for you & yours i do it 4 times a day we are so lucky god is so receptive & he doesnt judge us.
    Take care very gentle hugs ((((((((((( FIBROLADY37.
  5. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

bless you & yours pvlady its such a comfort after being away for so long to know that people do care.
    Ive been using this site for 10years since i was dx & it always has been & allways will be my lifeline.
    Father god i pray for everyone on this site that you will carry our pain & suffering like you did when you were on the cross.
    We are very honoured to know you & to be part of your flock where we know day in day out you will listen to us & keep us strong.
    Father we all love you so much & we are alwayys grateful to you for being the all seeing & all doing god that we love so much.
    In you very worthy & your very precious name amen.
    Best wishes to you & yours & lots of prayers not forgetting very very gentle hugs & soft snuggles.
    Never give up hope we are all here for each other.
    Fibrolady37

6. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

again i forgot to tell you that i am seeing a therqapist but i was ill so i couldnt go that was 2 weeks ago.
    I left a message for them to arrange another apt i will ring then now.
    Fibrolady37.xx
  7. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

again i forgot to tell you that i am seeing a therqapist but i was ill so i couldnt go that was 2 weeks ago.
    I left a message for them to arrange another apt i will ring then now.
    Fibrolady37.xx
  8. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

You know, you are not all of those labels. You are primarily a person dealing with a huge debilitating illness that is hardly given a glance of compassion by the medical community or the world at large, despite the millions of sufferers.

THE psychiatric labels can be guess work at the best. Psychiatry is not a proven science, it is largely based upon opinions, which vary greatly within the mental health community, and, not only that, but how you present to the doctor on the DAY he sees you, which is probably at your very worse.

If you have PTSD, then all of the other parts of that are depression and a huge affect on your personality, so really
    what that dx is saying is you are fragile, that all of the pain and trauma makes your personality get lost.

PLease do not become even more down because of a list of labels. What you actually HAVE are two distinct illnesses,ME, which is the same as FM/CFS(a different title is all) (and the PR is the way it affects your body as well as the Raynaurds, Sgoregens being symptoms a lot of us experience as what ME(or FM), and ypu also have PTSD.

These two illnesses greatly impact your wellbeing both physically and mentally and I want to validate you and the way you are feeling.

So within these two distinct dx's you present with the layers of symptoms that have these other titles.

I think step number one is to address the PTSD in a better way, as clearly whatever meds you are being given now are not addressing it, plus you really have to have cognitive behavior counseling and therapy to get on top of PTSD.

The second thing is to address the ME/CFS(FM/CFS) with something that may work better for you.

Are you able to share what meds you are being given presently, as it occurs to me that some of the major neuroleptics for the PTSD MAY even be causing some of your other symptoms, like the ME.

I was a psychologist for many years and would like to offer help here, if you want to discuss this further on the board, or otherwise, please return to your mental helath professional and show her/him my letter.

Please try and see there can be a light at the end of the tunnel, and with the right counseling, meds and diet, you are able to address some of these issues that are making your life so miserable.

Much love and hugs,

Anne C
    [This Message was Edited on 04/06/2006]