Please help me with some suggestions about what to do?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jan 28, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

For the past week of so I haev been having some rellay intense baaack pain adn it is gettig worse. I thought thatit has started frothe drive to dodgen and the fromt paassanger seat was not e=the mnost comforatallbe for me to sit on. then we got to ouuur SSILS' place and were playing with our grandson and I tried not to pick him up and have him mim hand him to me and put him t=dowmso that i do add to the pain i already have. I don't know what it is that I did to cauese the pain. I don't know why I am in so much of it all the time. I woander if the fact that picked up my grandson. I didn't feel any pain when I piked him, I laayed with him anad loved him but didn't hkd ne nuch asit hurtme back, On the way home I Noticed that my back was really hurting I don't know what I realy did to it and i want to know so very bad, it feels like, I feel like it is spasaming all the time . So just what did I didI do to cauese this pain? I am scard about this sudden pain in my lower back , I don't know why or how I did this . i just want this pain to end in my back, I think Please pray for me to find out whathappened. I also want this pain o leavee. Please help me find the director Lauri, and where she is and how she is doing. Thank you so much Fay.,
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I cant lift things either, I dont bend and I dont kneel.

However, I still get sore backs and just before Xmas I was in agony.

I went to a physiotherapist (UK) who told me my pelvis was out of alignment and proceeded to bend me every which way for 1 hour.

She helped that pain but made me so ill and in pain all over with her manipulations. It took two weeks to recover from that.

I still get the sore backs I always get but this one was different, the pain radiated from right down my buttocks and into my legs.

Maybe you should see a physio if it doesnt let up.

love
    Rosie
  3. sdown

sdown New Member

Ive been taking SAMe for 4 years. It was recommended by my doc. It helps with pain, detoxes liver and calms the nervous system. I can't say enough good things about it. Its available on this site. I take 800 mg a day. My doc explained that our body doesn't produce enough of it when we are sick. If you don't get enough SAMe in your body you will experience pain.
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Sometmes a Chiropractor can help in this situation. If your spine is even a little out of alignment, it can hurt a lot. Then the rest of your body tries to compensate.

Good Luck
    Kathy.

[ advertisement ]