please help me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, May 8, 2006.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

i have been using this site for 10 years now its my lifeline it really is well done to all concerned who keep this board going.
    You do a great job & thank you so much for that . because you enable us to keep in touch with people in the same boat as other sufferers who understand.
    I have 40 illnesses & i went to see my doctor last week he said my right wrist is very swollen.
    He said i either have tendon damage or arthritis i really could do without this as i have enough problems with all my other illnesses.
    A couple of weeks ago i started feeling a different pain all over my body my carers said its most likely will be arthritis.
    I feel so alone i dont have a lot of friends where i live.
    Please will as many people as possible pray for me tomorrow when i go for my x-ray at 10.10 am.
    Sorry its long but i seriously needed to vent im so scared about tomorrow.
    May god bles you & yours.
    Fibrolady37.
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am sorry to hear of all of your pain, both physical & mental. I just wanted to let you know that you have my prayers on board for you tomorrow. life can sure be hard at times. Sending a hug & prayers, Tam
  3. loops1988

loops1988 New Member

im sorry i am not a believer in God so i cant say i will pray but my thoughts are with you

hugs
    Louise
  4. georgianewyork

georgianewyork New Member

You are in my prayers.

5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

My thought's and prayer's are with you, that all will be O.K.

God Bless,
    Claudia

P.S. Did you post on worship board? lot's of prayer warrior's there.:)
  6. sherri_baby

sherri_baby New Member

I am so sorry you are having to deal with this on top of everything else. I will keep you in my prayers in hopes that God will give you strength and comfort tomarrow and always.

God bless and hope you are feeling better very soon,
    Sherri
  7. libra55

libra55 New Member

I will be praying for you about your x-ray and things in general. I am sorry you're having such a rough time with everything.

god bless

Michelle
  8. lease79

lease79 New Member

~*Gentle Hugs*~ you are in my thoughts & prayers.
    Hope that it goes well & that you get some answers.

Lisa
  9. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

prickles for your support.
    I used a tens machine years ago but it didnt work for me.
    When i saw my doctor i told him about the xtra pain im feeling which is different than my fms pain.
    Ive had it now for about 8 weeks or more & uts in my whole body im so scared please will you pray for me?
    I pray for all of us on here 2 or 3 times a day.
    May god bless & you & yours.
    Fibrolady37.
  10. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

hi tam thanks so much for your supportn it means a lot to me it really does.
    Im so scared why did it have to be me who started feeling this other crippling pain?
    I have enough pain from my 38 other illnesses life is so cruel & unfair its all the best people who suffer.
    Please will you keep praying for me as im going to need as many prayers as i can get id really appreciate it tam.
    May god bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37.
  11. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

louise it means a lot to me that you took the time to reply thank you so much.
    Im sending you some very gentle hugs (((((((((((((((((.
    Take care.
    Fibrolady37.
  12. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

louise it means a lot to me that you took the time to reply thank you so much.
    Im sending you some very gentle hugs (((((((((((((((((.
    Take care.
    Fibrolady37.
  13. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

thank you so much for your reply it really means a lot to me i knew my fibro family wouldnt let me down.
    Fibrolady37.
  14. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

you so much i really am so grateful for your prayers.
    There are so many people who care for me & i for them thanks to all of you you are all part of my very special fibro family.
    Fibroaldy37.
  15. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

sherri baby how are you?
    Thanks so much for your reply i love you & everyone else on here so much.
    I pray for us all on here & i also pray for anyone anywhere who are ill,homeless wherever.
    Fibrolady37.
  16. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

cakes thanks so much for your prayers i need as many as i can get rite now i really do.
    Fibrolady37.
  17. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

grg1988,
    Thank you so much for your prayers they really do mean a lot to me the more i can get the better.
    I had 2 x-rays on tuesday i have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks for the result please will you still pray for me it means so much to me?
    I pray 2 or 3 times a day for all of us on here.
    Fibrolady37.
  18. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

lisa thanks so much for your prayers they mean the world to me.
    I pray for all of us on here 2 0r 3 times a day when fibrofog strikes its only 1 day but 1 prayer a day is ok with our lord god he understands our dds etx.
    Fibrolady37.
  19. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

I just now saw your post for the first time. I said a prayer for you immediately and will continue to do so.

Linda
  20. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I just saw your post and by now your test is over. I hope all went well for you and that they can find your problem and find help for you.

I relate to feeling so lonely. I am married and have adult children but I am still alone.

I am not even good with the board. I have such problems with cognitive/memory that I can't remember people's stories/histories.

Thank you for praying each day for all of us. I appreciate it.