PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Granolamom, Dec 10, 2002.

1. Granolamom

Granolamom New Member

I truly think I am loosing my mind. Reall!!!! I have now slipped into a very deep depression because of all the crazy thigs that are happening to my body.....

One Dr. has said Fibro...

Another said fibro didnt really exist and it is all due to stress.

Last said possible MS. Lets wait till we see a neuro...

I am terrified it is ALS because of this crazy twitching that comes and goes. First dr. says twitching is not part of Fibro...

Help.

14 of the pressure points are very painful.

I have pain in my feet. Mainly on the inside of the ball of my feet and also between the thumb and first finger in my hand. Hurst bad when pressure in applied...

I have on and off twitching. Everywhere!!!! Mainly when I am resting. WIll go away for a few days and then come back strong,

My fingers, hands and feet have that pin and needles feeling.

My neck hurts like hell.

Some muscle cramps in legs and feet.

Sometimes I will have deep pains all over.

Pressure in my face....

Bladder problems. have to go all the time.

And I am very exhausted...............

Am I loosing my mind. Am I dying......

Please help me if anyone has anything similar going on now or in the past.

Thanks in advance,

Granolamom

[This Message was Edited on 12/10/2002]
  2. Granolamom

Granolamom New Member

I truly think I am loosing my mind. Reall!!!! I have now slipped into a very deep depression because of all the crazy thigs that are happening to my body.....

One Dr. has said Fibro...

Another said fibro didnt really exist and it is all due to stress.

Last said possible MS. Lets wait till we see a neuro...

I am terrified it is ALS because of this crazy twitching that comes and goes. First dr. says twitching is not part of Fibro...

Help.

14 of the pressure points are very painful.

I have pain in my feet. Mainly on the inside of the ball of my feet and also between the thumb and first finger in my hand. Hurst bad when pressure in applied...

I have on and off twitching. Everywhere!!!! Mainly when I am resting. WIll go away for a few days and then come back strong,

My fingers, hands and feet have that pin and needles feeling.

My neck hurts like hell.

Some muscle cramps in legs and feet.

Sometimes I will have deep pains all over.

Pressure in my face....

Bladder problems. have to go all the time.

And I am very exhausted...............

Am I loosing my mind. Am I dying......

Please help me if anyone has anything similar going on now or in the past.

Thanks in advance,

Granolamom

[This Message was Edited on 12/10/2002]
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Wow, you need to calm yourself down, I have Fibro for 20 years, and have had/have many of the symptoms you have listed, including that 'ball of the foot' pain (it came, it went).

I take magnesium, it has stopped a whole lot of the twitching at nightime, but if I get stressed out, I will get those feelings again. Most of us are deficient in magnesium, and because of that deficiency, it will cause a host of symptoms.

Go to the 'Library' link or the 'Store' link and type in Magnesium. You will be amazed how important this mineral is to our bodies, including our heart, and it is a natural tranqualizer, it heals our muscles while we sleep, etc.

I am not going into the doctor 'syndrome' they can drive anyone up a wall, and they are doing a good job on you right now!

I hope they get your diagnosis right this time, so you can settle down, and get rid of all that stress that waiting can do.

Take care,

Shalom, Shirl
  4. lisjhn

lisjhn New Member

I'm going through the same thing, I think we all are, that's why we're here. I'm about to lose my mind and go into a deep depression too, I can't stand the medical communities take on this. If only we could get a little validation and a cure. If the docs had these horrible DD's, they might be willing to help all the sudden, wouldn't you think? I know there are a few docs out there who have it or have a spouse with it or what not, but I just can't wait for the day I see the breaking news on King 5 when they figure out what we all got.

~LISA
  5. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

I've had the pain between my thumb too and they told me it was a "Trigger Finger" that needs to be released.
    I had the surgery done on my right hand and now my left hand is starting too.
    The pain in your foot could be a nerve that is swollen and you might need to wear a padding to aleviate the pain,
    also possibly have to wear Orthotics.
    Muscle cramps in legs and feet when? If it occurs at night it could be you have the covers too tight. Do you tuck the covers under?
    My sister-in-law has MS. When it started on her, she used to complain that she couldn't feel her feet that they would be numb.
    The twitching I get is at night when I'm just falling asleep and then all of a sudden my body jerks like i'm falling off a cliff or something. It could possibly be due to whatever we had to eat or drink before getting into bed.
    Nerve reaction.
    I walk around like i'm half dead all the time due to Fatigue. They say I have Fibro,but,I've a suspicion it's also CFS.
    I get deep pains too. Also it feels like "burning" under the skin.
    I can imagine what you're going thru right now, I've been there myself (and still am).
    Take a deep breath and try to relax. I know it's hard because you just want an answer to all this. We all do.
    Eventually things will get straightened out.
    Meantime, all you can do is just continue to come here and receive support from all of us. We are here for you........

LOVE,
    HOB
  6. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Hi, Gran-

First of all----my middle name could be "Twitch". I have had the twitching & tingling/ pins & needles thing from the very beginning of FM. Very common---check past posts about twitching & tingling and you will see that these are all too common with many, many of us. To me, it was the weird neurological sensations that bothered me the most with this; I have only recently begun to have a more severe degree of pain. I know these things bother you a lot, and I can totally relate to why they do---I believe that for me personally, the pain part is easier to cope with; I handle it better. I tend to get anxious, too, with new quirky sensations, but I've learned that they do often come & go, and they are indeed something very common. Try to relax about that, because I know from my own experience, anxiety makes them worse!! Good luck & hope this gets better for you!

Hugs,
    Pam
  7. skhines

skhines New Member

You must try to relax as stress makes our fibro worse!
    Fibro has lots of strange pains, sensations and emotions tied to it. NO YOU ARE NOT CRAZY... That doc that said fibro doesn't exist is! I've had FMS/ CFS/ MPS & CPS for over 10 years... it is real. Any the way it changes your
    life is also real. Take one day at a time and remember no matter how bad it seems, there are positives in this world too. Don't fail to see and relish the joys in life! Take care!
  8. susabar

susabar New Member

Dear Granola,
    I have all of those symptoms, plus some other " bizarre"
    ones as well... I am still traumatized by my first major flare... and am in the process of picking up the pieces too.
    I keep thinking I am going to wake up from this nightmare !
    It's really tough and I'm not much help for you I'm sorry, but take comfort in the fact that there are others...
    If you need an e-mail buddy for awhile I am susabar@comcast.net
    Bless you,
    Sue
  9. khakidan

khakidan New Member

At times it for sure feels like your losing your mind as well as body!My week has been just that;pain in the arms so bad a gallon of milk is to much! The house looks like a Cyc
    lone has it it!
    I'm just "Drained" and having a great deal of trouble just functioning'''''''''' I've been 20yrs with it, Family still to this day do-not understand! Makes it tough when "they" don"t! Feeling alone is the absolute worst, I've only today been to this group and they all sound very supporting, I do hope you can get some relief by being here.. Bless You
  10. Granolamom

Granolamom New Member

Thanks to each and everyone of you, I have calmed down some since my post earlier. The tears of fear and frustration have stopped and I can think and see much clearer.

I wish I could find one Dr. who could give me an answer. They all seem so cold and act as if it is all in my head.

I am so glad I can come here for support. I wash very happy (sorry guys) to hear someone else also experianced the twitching. ALS comes up when the word is searched on the web. Now it is my new greatest fear. I have no strength loss and the twithcing is all over. Even in places I couldnet even mention/

Again, Thanks to you all, Your words are of great comfort.
    Granolamom