PLEASE HELP MY FRIEND

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by srs7874, Oct 9, 2006.

1. srs7874

srs7874 New Member

Hi,

I have fibromyalgia and usually post on that board but today I am here for my friend. She was diagnosed with Lupus recently although has suffered for over 10 years. When she has a flare up she aches, is exhausted, gets a rash and looses her hair. She has 2 children, ages 1 & 4, and her biggest problem now is that she gets NO help from her husband. He works 6-7 days a week until 10PM and doesn't really acknowledge that she is sick. For example, for the past few days she has had an awful migraine. Her kids were having trouble sleeping last night due to a storm and she was up almost all night with them. He never offered to help, knowing she was feeling horrible. I am really worried about her health and have been searching the Internet for some info I can give her husband to help him understand that she needs more help. SHe is the nicest person in the world - too nice - and I am worried that if she can't make him get that she is sick, she is going to get much worse. If you can point me to any articles written for family members of people with lupus I would really appreciate it.
  2. jarjar

jarjar New Member

I think you accidentaly clicked on the Lyme board instead of the Lupus board which is listed right above lyme on message boards.

Best of luck

J