Please Help--Need Support....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by layinglow, Apr 13, 2003.

1. layinglow

layinglow New Member

After being on a new regime for a month and a half--and having wonderful results, I suffered one severe allergic reaction, and another less severe, and had to discontinue all my new meds from this regime.

Today, I have started back, reintroducing one at a time, very slowly, hopefully to pinpoint the culprit.

I could use prayers and good thoughts. I will be devastated if I cannot take those meds, supps and vitamins, that I feel have really turned this disorder around. I just don't know how I could cope with such a disappointment, knowing that there was something available that made such a difference, and I would not be able to take it.

Thank you in advance for your prayers and thoughts of support.

LL
  2. Echos

Echos New Member

I'm sending you prayers and gentle hugs. I know the dissapointment of allergic reactions from a med that works for me. I hope you find the culprit that's causing you all the problems. Starting back on them one at a time is a very good idea. Good way to find out which one is the onery little trouble maker. Good luck and let us know what you find out.
    Love,
    Echos
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry. It's always so disappointing when we find something which works only to have it cause problems for us. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love, Mikie
  4. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I am sorry for your setback..and that is just what I hope you look at it as..not a defeat..OKAY??

Hopefully..you will figure out which one is causing you the problems and then maybe..there will be something you can do.

You hang in there..you felt better once..and you will feel better again, I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers..Sherry
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

As someone who has severe allergies to foods & weird reactions to meds & supplements, I REALLY feel your pain! I hope you find the culprit. I have so many allergies I must carefully read the ingredient list of every supplement-----often I've found alternatives that I CAN take when something is bothering me.

Please let us know what you find out, & I hope you are back on the road to feeling better soon....

Prayers & good thoughts going your way,
    Pam

6. Solstice

Solstice New Member

You are in my thougts and prayers.
    Keep in mind......"this too shall pass"
    Although I know how frustrating these set backs are.
    Hope you improve quickly,

Solstice

[ advertisement ]