PLEASE HELP PAIN IS HORRIBLE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by janie056, Jan 9, 2007.

1. janie056

janie056 New Member

I am having spinal fusion surgery 1-17 on two levels, but tonight I am in such agony. I can't take it. I don't know why it got so much worse. I have no feeling in leg, and feels like a knife is being stuck in my back and warm water is being poured over my back!
    I'm alone hubby working and I'm scared.
    Please say a prayer for me, I dont want to go to er tonight.
    I took four percocets and it did NOTHING!

thank you for any prayers you can offer.

jane
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

It is Wed, morning as I read this. I pray that you slept and had some relief. I feel badly you were alone, and hope that you have someone with you now.

Please keep us posted. Please also put your own name on our weekly prayer list. You will find it written in capital letters and the date will be the Thursday to come each week.

Don't hesitate to ask, this is a worship board.
  3. 4Cats1Dog

4Cats1Dog New Member

Jane,
    I am praying Scripture over you: "Jesus replied, 'What is impossible with men is possible with God." Luke 18:27 Lord, relieve Jane's loneliness, hold her in your warmth and protective consciousness that she will Know You are with her. "The One who calls you is faithful and He will do it." I Thess. 5:24 Rest in Him. We have no power, and God can do all things. "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge..." Proverbs 1:7a "For, 'Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13. He alone can understand your loneliness and is there to intimately comfort you, heal you on every level, and hold you in His arms. I pray you feel His presence, healing comfort, and the presence of the saints who are praying for you and the angels who surround you. May God sustain your heart, mind and soul. I have suffered severe pain for about 35 years; God has sustained me even though I've had times of feeling very alone and in despair. You are not alone!
    4Cats1Dog
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

Father in Jesus Name could You please come down and take away the pain in Jane's back and nerves and legs. Please take away an inflamation. Please bring peace to her body, soul and spirit. Please take away the fear that is bothering her right now. Thank you in Jesus Name. Amen.

Sorry it is Wed. night and I just saw your post now. Blessings.
    Cath
  5. webintrig

webintrig New Member

Just read this!

I am praying you are recovering and everything went well!

Please let us know how you are doing as soon as you can.

Blessing to you,
    webby
  6. 143alan

143alan New Member

I continue to pray for you girl. I know sometimes that feels like little consolation when you suffer. Call me when you have this going on, I don't care how late at night OK.

Lord, I ask you to bring comfort and peace to Jane who needs you so much right now to hold her and protect her and remove the pain. She is a dear friend Lord and I don't want her to be hurting and your word said that if 2 or more come together in prayer, there YOU will be also. Since You are here please comfort my sister Jane and remove her pain. Thank you Lord

Call me Jane
    Nancy