Please Help With Symptoms! Mikey?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by peking, Aug 20, 2005.

1. peking

peking New Member

I am having:
    hand tremors
    feel like entire body is "plugged in" to electrical current
    feel like head is not "connected" to body
    cannot concentrate
    a little blurred vision & slurred speech

Before this stared, dr did Free T4 & TSH for thyroid; they were normal. I am asking her to do further study on that.

Any thoughts, anybody. I feel like I am going crazy and I have missed so much work.

Thanks for always being there; soft hugs;
    Peking
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Symptoms like this need to be treated. It sounds like something neurological but I know symptoms like this can be related to the thyroid. I'm sure there are a lot of things which can cause these symptoms and the doc needs to find out what is causing them. We can't assume these things are FMS or CFIDS.

Good luck to you.

Love, Mikie
  3. peking

peking New Member

I made my neurologist appt 3 weeks ago and cannot get in until end of September. Very frustrating! Came very highly recommended, but I am so at the end of my rope that I tried to get in to see any dr at 2 different clinics. They are all now booked until the end of October!

Until then, I am trying to investigate things on my own. I know that it has been discussed that initial thyroid tests may not show a thyroid proble; I hope my family dr does not give me a hard time about further testing.

Soft Hugs,
    Peking