PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MelaC, Nov 15, 2006.

1. MelaC

MelaC New Member

HI all I wonder if it would be out of line to specifically ask for you very kind, understanding and loving people to post my sister. She suffers from bi polar and CFS. She is going through a really dark patch. I have been doing as much as I can for her to help her through this. She has attempted suiciside a couple times although at the time she was in a very bad marriage. She really could use a friendly word of encouragement. I always get worried when she oes through these patches as I live too far and all I can do is chat with her and hope it helps. She has posted on the depression site under sleepyj. I really hope I am not out of line but once again she desperatley could use a friend.

Mela
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

You are so sweet to look out for you sister. Why don't you invite her to come on this board as well? There are some others here with CFS and Bipolar.

I am sure others will pop over to say hi and I will too as soon as I get the chance I have a doctor's appointment this morning but I will try to say hi to her when I get back :)

Have a good day,

Karen :)
  3. MelaC

MelaC New Member

Hi kjfms thanks for the post and I would be most appreciative if you would say hi to my sister. She isnt aware that I posted asking for help and worry that she may be offended. Its just that she is so sensative and emotional at the moment and dont really want to make things worse. I will invite her to this message board when she feels stronger. She says she is finding it very difficult reading and posting at the moment but I am sure that if she sees she is not alone she will feel more inclined to post. Basically a gentle nug in the right direction. Once again thanks for the post and I hope you have a lovely day.

Mela
  4. MelaC

MelaC New Member