please help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Dec 20, 2006.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I haven't posted in awhile,but need help .I have been strugling since I last posted.I have gone through some hormonal changes. I am 40 and have lost 30 pounds.I just feel sick all the time.

I dont know if some of you went through this with anxiety and chest pain and feeling like your losing control.this all sounds like frbro,but why all the weight loss.Is there anyone out there who might no what the heck could be happening too me? I feel like my body is just on fast mode all the time.
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

It is possible that this is a thyroid issue; have you had it checked recently Actually, I would get all your hormones checked.

Ths weight loss could be from many things but whatever it is, you need to get to your Doctor and have him do a good workup. You need to find out what is causing this.

I hope you feel better soon.
    Kathy
  3. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Thanks to all.I know something is way off.I started bleeding last month for no reason,So he did an ultrasound found no fibroids so I assume this could have been hormonal.I am now On progesterone.It helps somewhat,But the wierdness is still here,

I think maybe thyroid or diabetes.I have to go back for regular doctor visit in 2 weeks.
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

willruthie1956:

Just a suggestion: why not check with the doctor.
    There are so many reasons why this can happen.
    It can really be from many things.

I know I would make an appointment right away. I am a woman who would not wait. It is always good to check things out.

That is just what I would do.

I hope you get to the bottom of what is going on.

nyrofan