Please Help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I am having a lot of problems.

I fell in my kitchen, stupid me, I spilled sugar on the floor.

Then I slipped and fell and landed on my right side and also hit my right side of my head then when I tried to get up again I slipped and I hit my head on the left side which actually hurts worse because I hit it on a cabinet.

My main problem is that I take vicodin, soma Xanax, I have also taken aleve and advil I will be going see my dr and I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on what kind on meds to ask for that may help with the pain.

I am wearing a sling and using a heating pad and alternating heat and ice.

I didn't know if oxycodone and Zanaflex may help or any other meds that any of you could recommend.

Please help if you can. Thanks crispangel
  2. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

It's really hard to tell what meds will work without knowing exactly what the injuries are, which is what seeing your doctor is for. Your doctor or pharmacist will know best.

However is there a chance that you have a concussion? If so you may want to go to the ER.
  3. jenn_c

jenn_c New Member

Where is your pain? Is there any new pain? have any headaches)? Did you loose conciousness at all? They may not give you pain meds due to the fact you did hit your head.
    I know when I went to the hospital for a really bad headache. They gave me a shot of demerall. They will probably want e-rays. Try to stay awake until you see the doc. Good luck. I'll say a couple of prayers. Jenn
  4. homesheba

homesheba New Member

i hope they will help you out
    and give you pain relief.
    and hopefully something better
    than what you are now taking for pain.
  5. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I thank u=you for all you prayers and good thoughts.

I fell saturday and wasn't smart enough to the er until sunday.

I don't know if any of you recall me saying that my dr got fired.

Well now he is at new clinic, in fact he is running it and also practicing as a dr.

So as soon as possible I will be getting in to see him.

He is one of those that believes in his patients being pain free.

The pain I have is in my right shoulder and arm also my neck and back hurts alot.

It hurt so much last night I had a very hard time going to sleep last night.

I really thank all of you for your replies, I don't know what I would do without your support. crispangel
  6. swollen

swollen New Member

I am not sure of what medicine you can take but I know whats right for some might not work for others but I like Darvocets because oxycontin and percocets give me upset stomach or leave me very loopty and hallucinating /or constipated very bad.