please help!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by imgreat, Dec 13, 2003.

1. imgreat

imgreat New Member

I hate to ask again for prayer but I really need help. You all understand the exhaustion and stress involved with fms and cfs.... Still need prayer for angry husband. I really want him to leave or get some help. We've been married for 28 yrs. but I just can't take it right now. PLEASE PRAY !! bless you all, Debbie K.
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

sending prayers your way for your husband will become a more gentel understanding soul
  3. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

First of all please do not feel bad for asking for prayer, That is what that we are here for.

I'm sorry that you are going through such a stressful situation.
    I will be praying for you, your husband and your marriage.

Many Blessings to you, Judy

4. BILLCAMO

BILLCAMO New Member

Hang in there Debbie K.!!!!!!

I previously prayed & asked our Lord for help in your current situation. But my prayer not only included you & your husband ... but others.... it sort of went like this::

Lord , we ask that you assist Debbie through her latest challenges & all future challenges.... We also ask that you help her husband calm his anger & assist him in finding other help.. if he needs it.. without your help , none of us could handle the challenges created by these dd's... therefore we request & thank you for all the help you have & will give..not only for Debbie & her husband but for all of us... I believe that our Lord always hears our prayers..... even though He may not respond in the way we hope & ... possibly... expect... billcamo.
  5. MorningGlory

MorningGlory New Member

Dearest Debbie.......My heart goes out to you. I will keep you in my prayers. Please keep us posted. God Bless.
    (((Lots of Hugs)))
    MorningGlory
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for your husband, and also for you.

God bless hon, and know that we are all praying for you.

Shalom, Shirl