PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by QUE, Mar 3, 2003.

1. QUE

QUE New Member

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP, MY SISTER HAD BREAST CANCER AND HAD A MASTECTOMY WHICH WAS 18 MONTHS AGO, SHE IS ALWAYS VERY TIRED COULD THIS BE CFS ? ALSO SHES STILL IN A LOT OF PAIN.
    SHES BEEN ON ALLSORTS OR PILLS SEEN DRS ETC BUT NO ONE CAN HELP OR GIVE HER ANSWERS TO WHY SHE IS SO TIRED ALL THE TIME
    OR HAS IT AFFECTED HER IMMUNE SYSTEM ?
    THANKYOU.
  2. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

your sister is so ill, you obvoiusly care a great deal.

It`s difficult for me or anyone to say if she has CFS without knowing her history of past illness.

Best you can do is read all you can on information provided by this site in the library on CFS.

Has she had severe viral or bacterial illness in the past ?
    Been under continious stress, and or suffered shock of any kind? All these things are linked.

Sorry to be a short reply but we can help if you are able to give more information.

Love pat.
  3. skychomper

skychomper Member

hi, maybe this can help

I know dealing with these things can be very hard- but maybe some research into hormones and how they affect our bodies will be useful. I keep recommending this book, I should just make a separate post about it, but anyway, it really helped me understand hormone/immune system:
    its called "what your doctor may not tell you about menoupause" by dr. john lee.
    it sounds like its just a menopause book- but it goes into the role of hormones in our body and how an imbalance can cause problems (like breast cancer)- not in just menopausal women but in premenoupausal women too- like me. and also how the hormones are doctors give us to make up for this are synthetic and how that in itself causes problems too. good luck and I strongly recommend this book!!! the only book I've read so far that tells the truth and makes sense.
    cheers
    skychomper
  4. QUE

QUE New Member

HI SKYCHOMPER TY VERY MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY, I WILL CERTAINLY
    TELL MY SISTER ABOUT THE BOOK.
    TY ONCE AGAIN.
  5. QUE

QUE New Member

HI PAT, TY SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY, I WILL HAVE TO ASK MY SISTER ABOUT HER PREVIOUS ILL NESSES TO GET A BETTER SCOPE ON THINGS THEN I WILL POST IT ON HERE.
    TY YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, BY THE WAY I SEE FROM YOUR PROFILE YOU ARE FOM ENGLAND, WELL SO AM I, AND YOU TOO LIKE SPIRITULISM , WELL SO DO I, HOW STRANGE THAT IS.
    TY ONCE AGAIN....