Please I need prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fibrobutterfly, May 22, 2008.

1. Please pray for me, my back pain is unbearable, even with pain meds. thank you so much.
  2. poets

poets Member

I know how you feel. I've been there. It's hard to imagine that pain can be that intense. It was the worst pain I've ever experienced. (And I've had babies and kidney stones!)

I'll be praying for you. I honestly understand.

Love,
    Meg
  3. momof27

momof27 New Member

OH GOD PLEASE TAKE THE PAIN FROM HER SHOW HER MERCY, IN PRECIOUS JESUS NAME AMEN.
  4. thank you all! God bless you all.
  5. Thank You all for your prayers, the pain isn't as intense although still there. God Bless you all.
  6. poets

poets Member

I'm praying that the pain will be totally gone. I'm so thankful you're feeling a bit better. Keep us posted!

Love,
    Meg
  7. I can't thank you all enough for your prayers for a stranger you don't even know.
  8. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

you are the one that was there for me when I needed prayers. Please go back to my post if you have the time I found the most beautiful passage today.

I hope that your pain has lessened, and I pray that your pain is less than the day before, thank you for your prayers.

Debra

[This Message was Edited on 06/01/2008]
  9. MsE

MsE New Member

May the good Lord bless you, and may His angels encircle you and infuse you with a sense of peace and serenity. May your pain ease. God bless you. MsE
  10. kbak

kbak Member

That is such a miserable situation! May God lessen the horrible pain so many of us go through. May God reach down and touch you with relief I pray.

HUGS,
    kbak
  11. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

God is able to do ALL THINGS... Don't ever forget that!
    God heals b/c he healed me many times. God stops pain b/c he has stopped pain for me.

When I has breast Cancer surgery I was allergic and broke out in hives when they gave me pain meds. They said we can't give you anything b/c we are afraid to.
    I prayed and said Jesus you know I can't use the meds to stop pain. Will you Please stop my pain now,and he did . I never had any more pain from the radical Mastectomy. When I got home I used Aleve for headaches but nothing else.
    God knows what we need but wants us to ask him.
    He will be there for you,many more people is healed by praying for themselves than when someone else prays for you.
    Hugs Shirley