Please include our family in any pray, pray group, or list

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by goldenrule, Aug 7, 2006.

1. goldenrule

goldenrule New Member

Dear fellow Brothers and Sisters in Christ:

I am writing you for a special request. My family has been through so many trials and tribulations and I know it is just Satan attacking us. I am pleading for anyone who feel led to intercede on our behalf for specific pray requests. I know that God hears our prayers and that where 2 or more are gathered... I believe this with all my heart and soul.

I have specific needs I need to be requested and I would ask that those of of you who feel lead and are prayer warriors, please include them in your time and talks with our heavenly father.

First I pray:

1. Give us strength to stay steadfast and leave our problems on his shoulers. Let him carry us through this neverending tribulation and keep his Holy Spirit in us and around our family.

2. Lead our paths in God's way and will.

3. Help my daughter with her new school year. Let this be a calming year and the new teacher encourage, empower and help strengthen her.

4. Help my husband find a new job that he will love and it will provide for our needs.

5. Take away our financial burdens and help us straighten out our finances.

6. Use me and direct me in the path that he would have my life go.

7. Strengthen my marriage and make our bond closer.

I thank God so much for all he has given us; and blessed us with. I feel I need he comfort, strength and arms around me right now. We have dealt with so much because of my illness and I don't want to fall back into a pattern of blaming my illness for my family's misfortunes. I ask the heavenly father to turn this around and use me for good. Keep me strong no matter how much comes our way.

We have had so much for so many years now. I pray that God would turn around our circumstances and lead us into greener pastures.

I love and trust him very much; and that is why I plead for you to intercede for our trials. We are worn out and need strength...

Thanks you for your intercession. You need not reply here to my post. I trust that God's faithful body are speaking on my behalf and that is all I need.

In God's love,
    Agpa

I thank you all for I know I will never get to face you and thank you in this lifetime.

:)
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Heavenly Father, I ask that you be with this family, that you offer comfort and solutions. Please shine on them all and help to aide, comfort and guide them.
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

Lord we come to you in agreement in your word where two or more come together in your name and agree that it will be done. Matt. 18:19. we also know that your word says, that you are the vine and we are the branches. He who abides in you, and you in them, that we will bear much fruit; for without you Lord we can do nothing. John 15:5 Lord we know that you alone are our refuge, and we ask for deliverance for all of these burdens. We ask that you bring forth good fruit for our sister and her family as they abide in you. We thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus' name Amen
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Dear agpa,

I lift your name up unto the Lord and I know you will be held in his arms and your strength will be felt through him.

May God Bless you and your family

hugs
    kgangel
  5. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I will pray.Linda
  6. goldenrule

goldenrule New Member

Thank you. I wish I could say my prays have been answered. But, they have not. Please continue to keep us in your prays. Thank you for your kindness, fellowship and support.

Love in Christ,

a fellow sister
  7. goldenrule

goldenrule New Member

Please keep us on your lists and in your prayers. I have many things on my heart. I know God is with me, is my close trusting friend and Savior, but I need intercession for mentioned and unmentioned prayers.

Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ,

a fellow sister
  8. Mamal

Mamal New Member

Your family is being kept in my thoughts and prayers.
  9. goldenrule

goldenrule New Member

That means a great deal to me. It is nice to know you care.

:)
  10. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will help pray for your needs. God is right there.

Love....Mari