Please join in to thank moderators and ProHealth

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Hootie1, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

I'm not sure if someone else may have already addressed this same subject, but I would like to do it again.

In many ways, this board has basically "saved my life" and I am so grateful to ProHealth and all of the moderators! This disease is a terribly lonely one and I couldn't have gotten through each day without this board.

THANK YOU!!!!
  2. 5hei1a

5hei1a New Member

New to board....but grateful that I found it. S
  3. girl31

girl31 New Member

Thank you prohealth and mods! It's nice to have a place to relate to others and sometimes to just vent!
  4. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 New Member

I agree 100%! This site has helped me in so many different ways, I am very grateful!

5. greatgran

greatgran Member

This board has helped me so much, more than doctors. I actually think if it wasn't for this board my docs would have me in a mental ward today.

THANK YOU !!!
  6. abcanada

abcanada New Member

I have found myself very alone in this battle, and have come back here several times for encouragement, words of advice and validation. Your work is greatly appreciated! Laura
  7. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I appreciate all that you do for the Message Board.

8. robin1667

robin1667 New Member

Thank you so much I don't feel so alone. And there's so much more information here than what some of us get from Dr.s. Robin
  9. fallenstar1962

fallenstar1962 New Member

I also agree, this has been the only safe place I have known for months. I have a pretty good doctor..but I have to say here is where I learn about this DD.

To everyone who contributes to this site..many many thanks!!

[This Message was Edited on 10/11/2008]
  10. S-Elaine

S-Elaine Member

To ALL who work for ProHealth,

My list of reasons for a "THANK YOU".

== For this website & the Message Boards.

== For the wonderful products you sell.

== For the Moderators who keep the boards safe.

== For Technical Support in assisting with our "glitches!"

== For Customer Service who answers my questions regarding supplements / vitamins.

== For getting my monthly AUTO SHIPMENT to me on time every month.

== For those Staff Members who work "behind the sceens" to keep ProHealth continually running and available to those who suffer with medical conditions.

Mostly, for having a staff of very caring and hard working individuals.

Thank you .... Thank you ..... THANK YOU!!

== Elaine
  11. Hootie1

Hootie1 New Member

12. kblackie55

kblackie55 New Member

i wish i had of found this site years ago. i truly appreciate being able to talk to people that are just like me. thank you pro health and the moderators
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Not only to our moderators, but all the admin and technical folks at ProHealth. I especially want to thank Rich for providing this wonderful resource through his generosity. Finally, thank you to all our fine members whose experiences and info have helped me to achieve the healing I've been lucky enough to find so far.

Love, Mikie
  14. joanierav

joanierav Member

from the people that come here. this site made that happen. thank you all who keep it up and running. you all do a wonderful job, and always so friendly and helpful. joanierav
  15. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Thank you very much for providing a safe place for us all to gather. Safe in that we all feel like we're family, able to open up, not feel judged, share information, resources, fears, joys, successes and sometimes a place safe enough to just cry together.

Thank you to everyone involved - on the front lines, behind the scenes, to all of the posters - anyone who has had a hand in making this place what it means to many of us.

16. znewby

znewby Member

This site has been a light during difficult times for many. The store has great products at good prices. It was just the best message board!! And you did a great job of chasing away that prankster who came to the board. Remember that? Merci. Mucho gracious!
  17. jrbear

jrbear New Member

This is my first post, I love this board! I have gotten so much wonderful information here. This is the place where I found out that my symptoms are "normal" for fibro. Thank you
    jr bear
  18. homesheba

homesheba New Member

thank you
    thank you!!!
  19. Rockismom

Rockismom New Member

THANK YOU...
    You were here for me when my family and friends were sleeping, snuggled and snoring.
    You were here for me when I wanted to be doing the same but was in too much pain.

THANK YOU...
    You've kept us in line, lifed our spirits, helped to build our courage, given us hope.

THANK YOU...
    For all the advice and support!

THANK YOU...
    For the "safe haven" feeling I always get when I come to visit.

And for the peaceful feeling I have when I must say good bye...

Blessings and Light,

DRAGONSGIRL New Member