Please join me in prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fibrorebel, Aug 12, 2003.

1. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

for Betsey (aaronkatie) and her two little ones. They all have Lyme w/ many complications. Have yet to meet a mom that is as brave and strong for her kids when she is so very very ill herself. They all will be seeing doctors the next two days and need us to stay in prayer for answers to their needs to fall at their feet. They need a miracle, and we all know that our Father is STILL in the miracle business. Word tells us that if we ask that it is His good pleasure to grant, so please keep them close to you in prayer for the next couple days. Thank you fellow warriors!
    Praise to He who loves us so very much!!! love, Rebel
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Pressed Down, Shaken together and running out all over is what kind of blessing I will be praying for.
    Takesha
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Praying for Betsy and her little ones, thanks for bringing this request to us.

God bless you too..............

Shalom, Shirl
  4. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

There is just so much power in prayer, such demonstrations of Faith....
    Hey there Shirl! Hoping you are doing much better also!
    Praying that you continue to feel better....
    love and peace to you all...May you all feel the presence of His hand upon you. Rebel
  5. mamafrey

mamafrey New Member

Betsy is a sweet heart. I know she was a big help and a angel with Monica, i am sure Betsy will be blessed as her children. God Bless All of Them mamafrey