Please keep me and my family in your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by JuteJute, Oct 4, 2003.

1. JuteJute

JuteJute New Member

Hi all,
    I am in need of your prayers, As all of you know I have FMS and it seems that the pains are getting worse each day and my pain medication is not helping to control the pain.
    My husband and I are having financial problems right now due to all the doctors fees and medications that we have to buy. Due to us having no medical insurance. And with me not being able to work.

I also got a denial letter today, I got denied on my SSD claim. I am planning on appealing it.

I rededicated my life to the Lord on 9-28-03 and I am so happy now that I have the Lord in my heart. Please pray that my husband will rededicate his life to the Lord also.

I am sorry that this post is so long

Please Pray for me and my family.

Love and Prayers.
    Judy
    [This Message was Edited on 10/04/2003]
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for you and your family. I asked God to help you with your financial situation and your health and level of pain. Praying that things will improve for you soon on all levels.
    Hugs,
    Sandyz
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I understand well about the not being able to work, the financial difficulties, lack of insurance. All that led into a bankruptsy, losing our home, having to move, then my husband got hurt, has MS also to top it all off, along with FM for me. Been so hard. Been easier this past year with God in our Lives, Jesus leading the way.

I can't file for SSI or anyting really. Husbands income is too high supposedly. I do not have enough work credits either. But getting some help with Medicaid.

Will pray for you. Things will get better for you. Answers will come.

Don't lose the faith. Stay as strong as you can.