Please keep me in you prayers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I would like all of you to keep me in your thoughts tomarrow.

I had a mammo a few weeks ago and it came back abnormal and so they had me come in again and they said to come back in six months.

Well Monday as I had told some of you we had to take my son to the hospital for seizures.

While we were there my dr office called and said that my dr wanted to do another exam in his office so this has me worried.

Before they have never done this as the last time I had a mammo it came back abnormal and they didn't do all this so I am wondering if the second mammo showed something.

I think I may ask my dr if they can do a sono to be on the safe side.

Thanks Pamela
  2. springlakeorphan

springlakeorphan New Member

Hope it's nothing. I have been thru this myself and after many re-checks and an ultrasound, it was still nothing. So good luck and you are in my thoughts and prayers! Mary
  3. Kayleen

Kayleen New Member

Pamela,

Try not to worry too much. I had a mammo a couple of years ago that came back abnormal. Actually the doctor felt the lump first. I ended up having a biopsy and it came back as scar tissue. Truth is I think I was healed.
    I understand how scarry it can be though. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Kayleen
  4. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I guess the part that I am worried about most is that my mom died of breast cancer.

Thanks again Pamela
  5. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Pamela - prayers said. I pray everything comes out clear.

Take care,
    Susan07
  6. Kayleen

Kayleen New Member

I understand your concern, especially with your mom having had breast cancer. I'll say a prayer or two for you.
    K
  7. mamagibby

mamagibby New Member

You'll be in my prayers.
    God Bless You,
    Mamagibby aka KAH
  8. aussiegran

aussiegran New Member

Hi Pam, Not long back on this board after a long break, but I will certainly hold you in my prayers. Love Aussiegran.
  9. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I really forgot how much I missed the support here. My huuby is sweet and feels bad for me he is one of those who don't know what to say.

He already feels upset b/c he can fix me from fms.

Thanks so much
    Pamela
  10. Line

Line New Member

I had a mammo done and had to have a repeat, my Dr. felt a lump and sent me for a asap mammo, had the repeat in a few days there was nothing there and the dr. could not find the lump, I think it was a fm tpr.

Praying for you, Linda
  11. jole

jole Member

coming your way. Wishing the best for you!! None of this is easy....please let us know what you find out.
    Hugs and prayers~
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

You are in my prayers!
  13. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

It is always soo scary when this happens. I have a lump deep in one of my breasts that shows up on the mamagram every time and then they do an ultrasound. the 1st few times I was scared to death.( Ive had two breast surgeries already for fibroid tumors) but the lump has not grown in the 4 ys we have been watching.. its hard not to imagine the worst. You will have my prayers today!!
    Suzette
  14. fungirl2100

fungirl2100 New Member

Pamela,

I hope all goes well. My mom is a breast cancer survivor. She ended up having a single masectomy about 12 years ago now.

I pray that all goes well & whatever it is that it's caught early & you are able to lead a healthy productive life.

much love your friend,
    Dawn aka Fungirl
  15. sturg1

sturg1 New Member

Hi Pamela,
    I too will keep you in my prayers.
    May God Bless you and your family!
    Tracy
  16. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I am really nervous about this.

One other thing that is hard for me is that my primary dr is going to be the one doing this and I usually have an ob/gyn do this.

I have been going to this same dr for about 10yrs.

Will let you know what happens as soon as I get home.

Pamela