Please keep my daughter in your thoughts

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheila1366, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Sheila1366

Sheila1366 New Member

Tomorrow Carrie has another blood test to check her cortisol level.We will get results Monday.If the level is still very high then on to an MRI to check for a tumor on the puturitory gland.Bless her poor little heart.She has strecth marks all over her body.Even down her calves.She is 15 and suffered brain damage at birth and also has a brain malformality amongst many other things.

We just pray that we can get her help.Her body has gotten so much larger and in a very short time.Not due to diet just due to the cortisol being so high.She is so embarassed about her face and how round it is and how she has lost some of her femimine features.

I will post results next Monday.I just ask you pray that the dr.s can help her.

Thanks everyone,
    Sheila
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

I sincerely hope that the doctors can help your daughter. It is so hard on a teenager to be sick which makes them feel unlike their peers.

It breaks my heart to know that she is embarrassed about her round face and her losing some of her feminine features.

If I could only have a wish granted ... it would be to send her a "I care" package of lots of girly stuff--hair brushes, lots of hair products, some Bath & Body Works' lotions, sprays, and powders, and stuff like that -- just oodles of girly stuff.

Yes, please keep us posted on her test results and she is doing.

I'll keep her, and you, in my prayers.

Much Love,
    Janet