Please keep my family in your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by SPR30, Jun 12, 2006.

1. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

Hi!
    I don't want to bore anyone with all the details, but we are going through alot.
    I a totallly disabled with RA,OA,FMS,many other things.
    We have our home for sale (for about 3 months now) and are trying to move. We have decided on the home we would be happy in and it really suits us. It's small,cozy and priced fair. And i could see us being happy there.
    We are tired of waiting,praying,hoping things will work out.
    We are ready to move and relax a bit. This is too stressful for me and my hubby works alot of overtime. It just needs to be done, so we can move on peacefully.....this is soo stressful and scary.
    *******Please, God give me strength to get through this and point me in the right direction. Help me to make the right choices. I will follow the path you show me, so please get me where I need to be safely, Amen.*******
    Thanks to anyone who keeps us in mind and prayer, Stacey and family. God Bless!!!!
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in with your prayer, lifting up your needs to God.

Stacey, I am so inspired by your love and trust, especially through all the stress that you are going through!

Dear Lord, please help your child, Stacey and her family during this very difficult time! Thank you how her love for you shines out through this darkness. Come to her aid, Lord. We ask this in your Holy Name, Amen.
  3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

On your move and everything. You are lucky your husband has the OT now as mine hasn't for 2 years and it has been really hard on us.

Many prayers to you to be able to move into your new home and sell your present one.

I know how awful the packing is. I haven't had to do that in 18 years and I hope I never have to again.

Best of luck to you and your family. :)

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

My dear one you have so very much on your plate right now. I ask God to provide guidance and solutions . Stress makes a mess of our lives. I pray that God will hold you in a safe place.
  5. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I appreciate all of your thoughts,prayers,love and support.
    It means moree to me than you can know.
    We are so ready to move. I need to be closeer to docs and everything and hubby works in the area that we are moving to, so he caan be home for lunch and I will feel more secure knowing he is closeby if I need him.
    The little house we want is just a cute lil place that is so cozy and fits us so well.
    We would never move again, this is where we will stay.
    Anyway, I love all of you for caring and heloing!~Stacey
  6. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Praying for you and also for the quick sale of your home. God be with you and help you with every step of your journey. Blessings, De
  7. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

So far, so good. We have signed a contract on the home we want and hopefully ours will sell soon and moving will go smoothly.
    Thank you for your continued support. Love, Stacey