Please keep my family in your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by SPR30, Jul 20, 2006.

1. SPR30

SPR30 New Member

I have been on these boards since 2002. I have severe RA,OA,FMS,MPS,CFS,etc......I use a wheelchair and cannot drive any more. I am 33 with hubby who is 31 and we have been married 13 years..we have a 12 year old son (who we are having trouble with too,emotionally).
    We are trying to move to a great new house...close to everything.
    Now dr calls and says hubby is most likely diabetic.
    I am soo scared I can hardly breath. I cannot take care of him if he gets down. We neve seem to catch a break,ever and we are good people who try to live as God would have us live. We are so close and have the best marriage....but we already have so much to try and cope with..please help...I believe prayers work and we need them now.
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Please keep posting and we will keep praying. I can literally feel how scared you are and I feel so badly as I have kids older than you are.
    I am glad that you have a good and solid marriage, work from there. My prayers go without saying, and I know there are people who read and are not able to respond who will also pray. Ask as often as you need, and let us know how your life is going.
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Dear...we are praying that your hubby will be alright. Please don't be too worried. I have many friends that are diabetic. I have one dear friend that is in her late 60's and she is even on insulin shots, but, she is strong as she can be! She can work circles around me...it is amazing. As long as they stay on top of it, it will be alright.

Praying...and believing!

Love....Mari
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in prayers for your husband, and for your family.

Let us know how all the medical tests come out. We will keep praying for all of your needs.

Love, Judy
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"ll pray for your hubby that everthing will turn out fine.

I went through some pretty rough times about a month ago my husband was very ill. so just know our prayers are with you and your love one. Blessings sixtyslady
  6. KittyCare

KittyCare New Member

Dear Spe30,

I am so sorry for everything you are going threw. You and your husband and your son will be in my thoughts and prayers. We all care about you. We will be here anytime you need us. Here is a big soft (((HUG))). Please keep us updated when you are able. Prayer are very powerful. God is always listening. God bless you.

Kitty