Please keep my husband and I in your prayers....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Luann53051, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

Hi all.

Please pray that my husband makes the right choice for himself, and our family--in regards to a possible job change. He is at a crossroads in his career, so this decision is very difficult for him.

I understand that God knows tomorrow, and his will will indeed be done. However, I am so afraid. We have gone through many hardships in the past year (lay offs, etc.), and we can't afford any more financial hardships.

Thank you. God bless you all!

Luann
  2. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

Bumping selfishly for myself...just stressing here tonight!!

Hugs,
    Luann
  3. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

My husband just came home and said he took the new job. Please continue to pray for us!

Luann
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will pray for the new job, and that the Lord pours out His blessings on all of you, trust HIM, He made this choice for your family! Prayer answered.

Please feel free to 'bump' your request, this board is being blessed by the Lord so very much that we are all having trouble keeping up with the prayer requests, and the testimonies on it too!

Last night I was actually 'bumped' off the site trying to get into this board, now I wonder who did that one????

God bless you and yours and that new job!

Shalom, Shirl
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I have not been here to reply to the posts in a few days, and I just read your update that your husband took this new job. I will be praying for you and your husband. My hubby just took on a new job also, he had been working for the same company for 18 and a half years and almost a month ago just changed jobs. I know how stressful this can be not only for your hubby, but also for you. In our case, my hubby was so stressed out and depressed from his previous job and had found out that he would be laid off this winter, so I know that the Lord knew what would happen and He stepped in and took over! The day that Rick ( my hubby) gave his notice at his previous job, he almost made himself physically sick with worry about his decision! Now, Rick loves his new job and he knows that the Lord blessed him well. We had to trust in the Lord that this new job was His will. I will continue to pray for you!
    Lisa
  6. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

Thank you for all of your prayers. And Lisa, thanks for sharing your story. Yes, it is very scary. I am never good with the "unknown." I worry about our financial future, our health insurance coverage, etc. It doesn't help that I am just a worry-wart by nature. I trust in the Lord, and have to put these worries in his hands this time.

Love and blessings to you all!

Luann
  7. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Luann,

Dear Lord, please be with Luann's husband and just guide him to make the right choices. And Lord, walk beside him and this family, hold their hands, and guide them closer to you. Let them feel your presence and know you are with them.
    Let this this turn all their worries of this life over to you and tak away that stress, that can be overbearing. Bring them peace,comfort, and the strength to endure.

Amen, Danny
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Luann, I'm still here praying for you, your husband and family. I see the Lord has blessed your husband with a new job. I will be praying that this job truly blesses him, you, and your family, and brings yall some finicial freedom. May the Lord continue to bless yall in many more ways. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny