Please keep praying for my uncle

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by suzbee, Oct 21, 2003.

1. suzbee

suzbee New Member

I went to see him in the hospital this evening, and he is finally in the real world, but having a terrible fibro flare (and nobody cares). I wish I could elaborate more on how this whole thing is evolving, but it boils down to this: uncle is about to feel the tip of mom's boot, which is the last thing he needs. Yeah, he needs a good dose of reality, but ...

Thanks for your prayers,
    suzbee
    [This Message was Edited on 10/21/2003]
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for your uncle as you requested. How hard for your uncle that they don`t understands what he`s going through. He`s so lucky that he has you, you are the only one that understands. AS I always say, people make this illness so much worse. I wish they could walk a mile in our shoes. They would change their tune in a hurry.

Hang in there!
    sANDYZ
    [This Message was Edited on 10/22/2003]
  3. suzbee

suzbee New Member

My husband and I do happen to be the only two in his life who understand the least bit. It's amazing how "deaf" other people can be ... no matter how hard you try to explain.

I wish hub and I were well enough to take care of him. We are improving some on Dr. Teitelbaum's treatment protocol, so perhaps soon we will be able to do more to help him.

Thanks for your prayers. And know that your concerns are in my prayers, too.

suzbee
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'll be praying for your Uncle also.
    i'll say a little for your mom and you to.
    May God bless you all.

Danny
  5. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

Dear Lord,

May suzbee's uncle find the peace and comfort he needs during this time. May their family be there to support each other, and to show love for him in this time of need.

Hugs,
    Luann
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Your Uncle, with all that you have said, if you love this Uncle this much, you are seeing good in him that others are missing. God bless you for your kind loving heart, and prayer going out for your precious Uncle and your Mom to see what you see and to feel the love for him that you do.
    Shalom, Shirl
  7. suzbee

suzbee New Member

you all are so special.

Uncle came home from the hospital today. Haven't heard a peep from anybody, and almost afraid to call and ask.

(deep breath)

suzbee
    [This Message was Edited on 10/23/2003]
  8. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Will pray that everything will turn out well for your uncle and your family.
    Lisa