Please keep Ray & I in your Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Jackie F, Apr 30, 2002.

1. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

His 2 year heart test wasn't good.
    We have to have more testing on May 10th and it can't be done any sooner. They need special equipment for a special test.
    It seems that one of his bypasses may have failed or is floping around in an unnatural way.
    The best senerio is more surgery.
    Of course, even greater than that would be a special healing touch by The Great Physician.

I am full of faith but satan is hurling fear at me minute by minute. I need strength! I am so weak without my man! He is my strength, my reason to go on.

Thank you so much.

Jackie F
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

My prayers are with you and Ray. I pray the Great Physician will give healing to Ray's heart and that He will give you His strength and peace to go through this.

He will bless the faith you have and remember "Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world." God will have the victory.

I will pray for his upcoming tests and God will give the physicians His wisdom of what would be best for him. Keep me posted on how he and you are doing.

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For both of you Jackie. I am praying for your strength especially too.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Jackie, I echo what Harmony said in her post. Doesn't feel like Trials are put into your life as a test, sometimes? I feel you will get through this with grace and dignity. Thoughts of Ray and yourself will be with me as I pray. Blessings, Deena
  5. toni.m

toni.m New Member

you and Ray will both be in my thoughts and prayers, along w/ everyone else here, and we do have a special prayer list going to those who need ' extra' help.i am sure Deena has added you to the list, if not i will post a reply to,add you both on.

so amny people having so many seriose[sp] problems lately-is this a test on how strong we can be?i know there is strenth in numbers, and i beleive the prayers for my Fluffy today certainly helped today.

remember, we are here for you, you don't allways have to be the strong one around us.

take care, toni.m
  6. SOULWRITER

SOULWRITER New Member

OH JACKIE I DO PRAY DEAR LORD THAT YOUR HUBBY IS OK I KNOW WHAT YA MEAN.

WITHOUT MY MAN I AM NOT SO STRONG I USED TO BE THE ROCK AND KNOW HE IS AND I LOVE HIM SO I HAVE FINISHED YOURS AND RAYS APRONS READY FOR BQUING.
    SO I NEED YOUR ADRESS AGAIN SORRY EMAIL AT GIBBSGAIL.COM OK ILL SEND THEM RIGHT AWAY LOVE GAIL
  7. Ellie

Ellie New Member

Keep you faith up and remember that god doesn't put anything more on us then we can handle/ Aloha Ellie
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Mom and I are praying for you both.

Love, Mikie
  9. Sky

Sky New Member

Jackie,

I will include you and Ray in my prayers.

Love,
    Sky