please keeps us in your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by laura3951, Oct 1, 2006.

1. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

hi all i am ususally on the arthritis board but i need prayers, i was just dx with lupus for the last 7 mo we thought it was ra, we own a small business and my husband has been working 7 days aweek in to the wee hours my 16 year old just went and got a job to help out we are un insured. we are 31 days out on our mortgagae and my husband is about to go ask for money from a client / friend i thought i would never do this please pray for us we have a 2year old son a 16 yearold daughter and a 17 yearold foster child thank you missy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

You came to the right place dear. I pray that your situations change direction and that answers are provided, and a small fortune wouldn't hurt either.

Please post whenever you need. We also have a weekly prayer night on Thursdays, and ask that people post under that in addition to this. You will find it listed in Capital letters with this coming Thursday's date, which is Oct. 5. We all try and prayer the same time or close to it, I feel it helps us stay very connected.

Prayers for you and your family.
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I will be praying for you. This is EXACTLY the right place to be.

There is much strength in this group of Prayer Warriors. Not to mention tons of love and support.

We all will be praying for you.

Dearest Jesus, I thankyou for answered prayers and miracles. Today Lord please be with Missy and her family.

She will need your loving arms wrapped around her. Please give her your strength to get thru this very stressful time.

Fill her heart with the Holy Spirit, so if she is overwelmed He will interceed to God for her.

I am also asking for a miracle, for this family is in need of your great love.

I ask this in faith, knowing you do answer prayers and give us miracles everyday.

Also please give Missy and family, peace. In the knowledge that you are taking care of them.

I ask this in your Holy Name. Amen

4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

HI Missy

I am so sorry these things are happening to you

I will be praying for relief for your family

May God Bless you and keep you in his arms as you are dealing with these things

hugs
    kgangel
  5. redhowdy222

redhowdy222 New Member

There is a scripture verse for you. "God will supply all of your needs through His righes and glory in Christ Jesus." Father, give Missy your peace to know others are standing with her in her time of need and that you are faithful to your word to perform it. In jecus name.
    Love and hugs,
    Cyndee in Tx.
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

This is the place to come when you need prayers. There are many of us here who can't do much with our lives - but we can still pray!

I am praying for you and your financial situation.

Pepper