Please let me know if anyone has the same problems

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jcd50, Aug 19, 2005.

1. jcd50

jcd50 New Member

I was told that i have FM 10 months ago but it's so bad I wanted to know if anybody else feels like this, I hurt in my hands forearms bicepts neck back feet ankles calfs knees thighs numbness in thefeet hands and the face at times and my throat feels cloged. Does anybody know
    [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/21/2005]
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry to hear you are in so much pain. Yes, most of us have pain in all different areas of the body, some worst in one place, others pain is worst in other parts. But always pain.

You dropped off what you were saying? Well anyway, welcome to the board, and hope we hear more from you.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

First welcome to the board. This is a good place to be. When I was first dx'ed I found this place and it was like a god send for me cause I found people that had the same pains as me. Like you I have pain just about everywhere. When I went to see my doctor is was like there wasn't a spot that didn't have pain and the numbness in my hands really bothered me. As a secretary I was no longer able to work. I am now on a few pain killers that has helped somewhat. The pain is still there but now I can at least function somewhat. I still can't work and am fighting for SSD. Ask you doctor about something to ease the pain and don't be afraid to say you just can't do something. First and foremost you have to take care of yourself. The rest of life just kinda falls where it will. lol. Good luck and once again welcome...... Sue