Please lift me up to the Heavenly Father.....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Scoobsmom, Mar 16, 2003.

1. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

Feeling so defeated these past few weeks...Please ask our Lord to help me face this chronic pain. I am trying to rely on Him every minute of my life. Thank you in Christ..
  2. Shaylee

Shaylee New Member

Father God, we praise You from the highest of all mountains.
    We praise Your Name, for Your Name is a name above all names. You are a God above all gods.

Father God, You know we are all in pain and agony. Our quality of life as we know it has been diminished. But Father Your Word says, "You are our hope, light, and to place our faith in you." Father right now we are placing our faith in You, for our healing and our hope.

Father somehow let all of this glorify You, and I am willing to do anything and go through anything as long as Your name is glorified. I do this because You gave Your one and only son for me, and His name is Jesus. Your word says Father, "By His stripes we are healed." We are claiming this promise to us which You made on the cross.

In Jesus Name We Pray,

Amen
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Scoobsmom, all of us have been where you are now. It is a hard place, and prayer has pulled me up so many times when I though I could not go one step further.

He always hears us and sustains us when we think we can't go any more.

God bless,,,,,,,,,

Shalom, Shirl