Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosiebud, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

This is the photo I found online which completely captivated us and led to us buying Hamish and Silkie - they are the two at the back.

Our old cat Rosie had died a month before and the house was SO empty - I was browsing looking at cats and dogs and then this and I just fell in love.

Space Cats? Yes, indeed they are. Although Silkie (grey) is tiny, she's a little spitfire and keeps Hamish (a bit of a scaredy cat) in check.

[This Message was Edited on 08/15/2008]
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Awwwww, I hope it is not the last photo. They are very unique and cool looking.

I bet you have a lot of fun with them. They look so darn cute and playful.

Thanks for sharing

3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I have to agree w/ Mickey. hope you will post more pics of the enchanting alien cats. Where did you buy them? Roswell, New Mexico?

They look so alert! Also look like they need sweaters in cold weather.

What's Reni up to these days?

4. victoria

victoria New Member

They sound like neat cats. If only I wasn't so allergic, I'd probably have 2...

5. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I'm so very sorry about their hair loss!

Ok, just kidding! They are adorable and coming from a dog person that is quite a statement!

Glad to hear you are enjoying them so much!

6. sisland

sisland New Member

We love the Kitty-Cat photos! Silkie is just as cute as Hamish!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sis
  7. springwater

springwater Active Member

What kind of cats are those? I have NEVER seen that kind....they look...well, they came out of ancient Egypt or the movie Jumanji or something...but they are sweet, as are all species of creatures when they are little. Look at their ears!!! How interesting...pls do keep posting of they grow up....

Wishing you many joyful moments with your two new babies

God Bless
  8. poets

poets Member

They are adorable. Such cute little faces. They look so snuggly!

And keep the pictures coming. We love them!

9. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I want a kittie like that for my collection! They are so beautiful.

I've been trying to change my kitten pic in my profile, but it just won't work. I carefully go thru the steps and it just never changes the pic.

Last time this happened, I tried changing pic so many times and then for some unknown reason, poof, it changed! Maybe this place doesn't like Macs or something:(

Anyway, kiss the kitties for me!