Please may I whine?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cred, Jan 16, 2006.

1. cred

cred New Member

I am home from work today, MLK holiday and my birth day is tomorrow. My family has not acknoledge this at all. In fact they have actually been very rude and cold to me. My DR. can only give me bad news and I go there Wednesday. I just feel down and lousy. I want to cry, but if I do I will be told theres nothing to cry about we love you, now could you finish supper?
    Thanks for letting me vent! Thanks for always listening!
  2. Jen102

Jen102 New Member

good vent! hope it made you feel better. Happy birthday! blessings to you. jen102
  3. lolee

lolee New Member

One year I was so bummed - forgotten, lonely, hurting, not appreciated - well, you know.

Anyway, I baked myself a cake, sang happy birthday to myself, smiled as my kids and BF (at the time) came in just in time to see me blow out the candles, they all smiled, oops "we forgot", we all laughed!!! ha ha ha, they grabbed the plates and forks and I promptly sat down and started eating MY cake directly off of the platter, Used my finger to scoop up a dollup of frosting and totally enjoyed myself, when they picked their jaws up off the floor and kinda laughed and asked very sweetly if they could have some I said no, that there were plenty of air sandwiches I had made just for them sitting in the bread bag on the counter!

HA!

Luv u!

Lolee
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

now and then or we'd just blow up. And this is a good place to do it.

Remember the Golden Girls when Betty White made herself a cake and talked to her dead husband? Betty was like Lucy and Carol. Could be funny, serious, inbetween, whatever.
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

but soetimes they do...put it up on th refridgerator tell the your b-day is tomarrow and you are happy to be alive and that you will be celebrating everyday for a month....

maybe you will get noticed then...

i have my b-ay on christmas and i am so used to not getting a big production because of the holiday....so i know how you feel about that...

i apent three days in bed last year crying and very very depressed...i turned 40...i guess i felt i did not acomplish things in life because of my health and my husband now ex did things that you has to forgive to live a better life...cheating...anyways..try to think about the good things you do have...and if you can afford it tell everyone you bookd reservations a restuarant of your choice and say i am not sitting here on my b-day..and not cooking all day...

jodie
  6. russiankids3

russiankids3 New Member

If it releases some stress, anger, and sadness I say GO FOR IT!!!

I'm hoping you'll have a better day tomorrow on your birthday.

Treat yourself well on your big day and tell the family to take a long, long HIKE!!!

We here on the board care about you and I think you need lots of comforting hugs so here's mine (((((HUGS)))))).

Take care.
    Sue
  7. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Hope it gets better.. Mine is on Wed.. so from one Capricorn to another.. your gonna get past this.. Hugs!