Please Need More Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Hippo, Oct 26, 2002.

1. Hippo

Hippo New Member

Thank you to all who have prayed for me in the past. My situation is not improving, and I am really falling apart. I am very ill with CFS/FM and my husband is divorcing me. He is trying to cut off all funds to me and my children. I have 9-year-old twin girls with psychiatric disorders, and they are too much to handle at times. Please say a prayer if you have time. Thank you.

Hippo
  2. Kim

Kim New Member

Almighty Father, in the name of your son and our Savior, Jesus, we come to you on behalf of Hippo. Lift her up, Father, and give her the strength to overcome this situation. Send people to her who can help her through this crisis. Lift her twins up in your loving hands and provide for her. Thank you Father, in Jesus' name. AMEN
  3. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

Dear Father, I lift up Hippo and her family to you so you can hold them in your loving hands. I pray that their struggles will be openly laid on your shoulders so that she and her family have comfort, Lord. Lord, i pray for her to be well and for her children to be well also if it is your will, Lord. Lord i pray that these things be soon Lord, for the sake of your children. They so desperatly need you right now and i pray Lord that this is your will to comfort and heal them. In Jesus precious name, Amen.

God bless !
    ip3
  4. Hippo

Hippo New Member

Thank you for those prayers. They were beautiful.

Hippo
  5. allhart

allhart New Member

im praying for you and the kids but also a prayer for you soon to be ex that he see how unkind that hes being and dose whats right
  6. Hippo

Hippo New Member

Thank you so much! That's a wonderful prayer! If my Ex does the right thing, the lives of my children will be a little easier, as will mine.

Hippo
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You and your girls, and most of all for that husband of yours too.

Just try and stay calm, and put all those problems in the hands of the Lord, He is a mighty God and can handle all this for you.

Many blessings and prayers going out for you.

Shalom! Shirl