PLEASE....Needed Prayers for my family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by BLUEROSE7, Mar 12, 2006.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Please continue to pray for my husband and family, the loss of there mother has been very difficult. My husband has been having a really hard time lately....please pray that things will get better for him in all areas....the good Lord knows all those areas.

Needed prayers for my dads health, especially his vision! Prayers for my mom, sister and good friend.

Prayers for everyone here to give us strength to get through each day.

Prayers for all those appyling/fighting for disability.

I want to thank God for this wonderful board....what a blessing it has been to me and my friends here.

God Bless
    Hugs
    ~Bluerose~

2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lifting up each member of your family - especially your husband.

It just came to my mind how much it pleases God when we ask him for things - open up our lives to Him.

Many Blessings to you, and EVERYONE in your family!
  3. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

I am praying for all of your requests. It is very hard to lose a parent. My Mom died in 1999 and my Dad died two years later. I miss them terribly and sometimes, the hurt is almost unbearable, but the Lord is always there and I pray that He will be with your family.
  4. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Windblade...thank you for your prayers and I will continue to keep you all in mine!

ggiggi...Thank you hun....you are such a sweetheart!! Sorry I haven't been able to be online alot lately...but im thinking and praying for you all even when im not here. Things have really been a emotinal roller coaster around here...and it has just really gotten me down physically and mentally. I miss you all when im not here...hopefully things will get to looking up and I will be here more often.

stidham66...Thank you for your prayers! I'm so sorry for your loss hun.....I know you miss your parents deeply. I'm very close to my parents and I don't know what I would do without them. The loss of my mother in law has been so hard on everyone....It was so unexpected, not that it's ever expected, but she was still so young. It hurts me deeply to see my husband and family hurt.

Prayers going up for you All!

God Bless
    Hugs & Love
    ~Bluerose~
  5. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

I too will say a prayer for you and your family. I lost my Dear Grandmother almost 2 years ago and it is still so difficult on all of us. She was the lifeline of our family and I miss her everyday.

Wishing you and your family many blessings.

Love,
    Lindy
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will be praying for your husband, family and friend....and this family here too.

Love...Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 03/13/2006]
  7. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Lindy~~Thank you for your prayers!! I am so sorry for your loss too.....I don't think the pain ever goes away fully. Im very close to my parents and was very close to my gandparents on my dads side...they were like my second mom and dad....It has been about 9 yrs sence my gandfather passed and about 4 years sence my grandmother passed and the hurt/pain and missing them deeply is still there.

Mari~Thank you hun for your much needed prayers....I too am praying for our family here.

God Bless
    ((Hugs))
    ~Bluerose~
  8. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I pray for peace and healing for your husband, you and your entire family and each situation.
    God Bless,Claudia
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Oops! I have been praying for you since your MIL died...she was so young (51, right?). I have been thinking about your husband and how he must hurt. Heavens, I still have my mother and I'm 58. My dad just died this last December, and I do truly miss him. I have been down lately and I think part of it is my dad's death. Tell your husband that I am thinking and praying for him....and for your entire family, especailly you as you deal with everything every day.

Take care,
    Sue
  10. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Claudia~~ Thank you hun for your prayers!!

Fivesue~~ Thank you hun for your prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss....I don't think any of us every get over it or stop missing them. I have been telling my husband how you all have been so wonderful and all the prayers that have been going up for him and family....and thank you for the prayers going up for me...it has all been so overwhelming and has put me in a flare.

Thank You!
    Hugs & Love
    ~Bluerose~
  11. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It is hard to deal with the loss of a parent no matter what your age. However, when they are younger and go, it is much harder I suspect.

I'm sorry you are in a flare, but it is really understandable. You take care of yourself and your family...we care for you all here.

Blessings,
    Sue