Please Please pray for my husband

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by silverbell, May 14, 2002.

1. silverbell

silverbell New Member

My husband went for a routine checkup and all of a suddennn the tests cant can't wait..Im just sick over this.It seems to be just trial after trial for us,but I do know GOD is in control no matter what,my brain is just overloaded Jesus please help me not to fall apart,Lord I pray for the peace that is past understanding...Heavenly Father I lift up my husband to you..Please pray for us..There is something wrong with my computor so It might be my last day on line when it rains it pours
  2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Siverbell, could you let us know your husbands first name? I will be praying for him. I ask the Lord for courage and faith for Silverbell and her husband. Please, Lord, watch over them and help them to make things right again for them. I praise You for bringing Silverbell to us and helping us get to know her. She is Your child as You are her Father, do what You know is best for her. In Your Son's name I pray this to You. Amen.
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hon, I sure will pray for your husband and you.
    What is wrong with him and what kind of tests does he have to have? God knows and that's all that matters and he will be right beside you both taking care of you. I pray the Lord will give His peace, comfort, healing and understanding.
    We are here for you!

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  4. silverbell

silverbell New Member

Thank you all for all your prayers My husband Robert lost a lung 4 years ago. He went for a c,t and we are waiting for the results...Please Jesus help us,I dont think Ive ever felt so helpless, Dear God help us both to get thru this.My meds arent working so good either help me LORD to keep it together..I was so depressed for the last week it was just awful My girlfriend gave me some Charles Stanly videos and they were just what I needed to hear. My husband takes everything in stride or so it appears. I;m just exhausted, I cant tell the kids. cause I dont know anything But I do know God is in control, I am leaning on you Jesus, my hands are just shaking as I type this, yet I know deep down inside GOD will never leave us or forsake us. I started to feel better when I got a putor again It makes me feel so much better to pray for others Thank YOU LORD for all these wonderful people who are praying for us,,it gives us strength to go on, I;m crying again LORD but this time its relief my husband doesnt want me talking about it to anyone but I just had to get it out,The Lord bless each and every one of you. as you have blessed me,thank you all for caring you'll never know how much it means to me. I feel a real sence of relief. I know the LORD is with us and thank you LORD for sending the comforter your HOLY SPIRIT who lives in me, in us all.I praise you JESUS. Ilove you FATHER. Please stay close to my husband and me and everyone who is going thru some very trying times just as we are Love and prayers always
    silverbell
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Somehow I missed your original post here, but I always pray for all request, just that I will pray by name if I have one.

I will be praying for your husband, and for you also.

Charles Stanley is a wonderful choice for you now. He is truly a man touched by God. His words are the Lord's words.

His ministry totally turned my husbands life around. Richard was a Christian, but after listening to Charles Stanley for a few months, he is 'REALLY' a practicing Christian now. Major difference!

God bless, and will be praying for your husband daily.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Revella

Revella New Member

Silverbell, I am praying for you and your husband, Jesus said He will not put on us more than we can bear but sometimes that is hard to remember. Just remember "Cast all your cares on Him because he cares for you" He can handle things much better for us than we can do ourselves. That's experience speaking.
    Revella
  7. silverbell

silverbell New Member

Hi There
    I want to thank you all for your prayers,we got some of the test results back about a day ago, there is so much rain and flooding out our way my putor couldnt hold a connecection. The final results are not in yet it looks like there is a small 2cm something starting on the left lung. I asked the Dr,she looked at me and crossed her fingers... more tests on the 18th. Needless to say I feel sick,scared and numb. My mind is kinda blank I feel like running away this can't be happening but it is. Please continue to pray for us.
    GOD bless you all and thank you again for praying for us . I'll see what the 18th brings but GOD is in control no matter what.Thank You for helping us JESUS we are waiting on you,thy will be done... the 18th is our 20th wedding anniversary, Love and prayers always
    silverbell
  8. silverbell

silverbell New Member

HI THERE
    PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND WE ARE GOING THRU A VERY BAD TIME,AND THIS COMPUTOR ISNT HELPING THIS IS THE THIRD TIME IM TRYING TO POST AND I KEEP LOOSING MY CONNECTION, WE ARE WAITING FOR RESULTS AND IT DOESNT LOOK SO GOOD PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY. WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS SO BADLY ROB HAS BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL SINCE MONDAY HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HOME YESTERDAY.WE SHOULD HAVE RESULTS BY THE WEEKEND I WISH I COULD TELL YOU MORE BUT IM AFRAID MY PUTOR WILL KICK OUT AGAIN
    THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTEM OF MY HEART
    LOVE AND PRAYERS silverbell
  9. Deb J

Deb J New Member

I will continue praying for you and your husband. Keep good thoughts, OK? I hope he improves everyday.
    Hugs,
    Deb J