Please Please Pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, May 16, 2007.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

My nephew is in dire need of prayer immediately. For privacy for both myself and my family I won't go into detail or reveal his name but please pray for him. This could be a lifechanging prayer for him! Thanks so much.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I know the prayer warriors of this board can make a difference now. Thanks.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

I will be praying for your nephew. God knows his needs and his heart.

Thinking about you too.
    Love,
    Nancy "manager"

My new username is 143alan
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Count on me, send email and let me know how your nephew is.
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thanks Nancy, LittleBlue, Sweet and Asa,

I so much appreciate your prayers and my sister certainly does as well. There is certainly power in prayer and the Lord knows the situation and will hopefully allow good to come out of it.

Thanks again. You all are wonderful!

Love,
    Nancy
  6. fromnz

fromnz Guest

Nancy,
    I hope your nephew is doing better & the prayers are being ansered. He is fortunate to have a loving & caring Aunt such as you.
    God Bless.
    Linda.
  7. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

another prayer is going up for your nephew,
    I know what its like to need prayer for a family member.
    blessings sixtyslady
  8. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Linda, thanks for your kind words and your prayers for my nephew.

Sixtylady, I know you can relate to much of what my sister and our family are going through without going into detail. I have been so busy but I have tried to keep up a little. I have to read more current posts regarding your grandson. I hope that he can get rid of this older woman in his life. She sounds like she really pulls him down. I will pray for that.

Pam, thanks for your prayers. How is your husband doing? I am sure this has been very difficult for both of you. How many weeks has it been now in the recovery? I hope he is doing well. I only have 9 more days of school. God has sustained me even without my treatments and I am so thankful. My chiro has been treating me for free since March. He is definely a sweetheart.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. I would still covet them. I don't know too much at this point. I think my nephew will be spending the weekend with my sister(his mom) and we are hoping for change.

Love,
    Nancy