Please, Please, Pray

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by NewEnglander, Apr 8, 2011.

1. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Hi
    This is Lisa, I don't think anyone still remembers me from this site but I use to visit.

I need a SOS prayer. two to them

My husband ray has been out of work for too long, no more unemployment benefits, we have no income. nothing.
    I'm afraid we will be homeless soon if he doesn't get a job, he looks everyday..

My other request is, (and I will try to make it brief)
    I lost my SSI benefits because of the unemployment, now I'm having a hard time to get back on. its not for just the money, its because of the the care I nee

I can't believe they say my case does not look good, I'm on 120 milligrams of Morphine a day (plus several other medications)and have a home health aide, the determiner says medication makes no difference and my visiting nurse (home health care) do not do ssi forms.
    my mental health nurses did a very damaging report, he said on my last visit I was doing very well. that was not true, so why am I on anti depressants and go to counselling.
    This can't be happening, I'm shocked over this. I'm not even strong enough to push a cart of groceries, but I guess I needed new reports, my are old.
    please just pray for God's favor and the favor of man and I will believe.

I'm still so sad over the loss of my parents, very lonely and frightened

please pray, I promise to write back with a praise report
    I really need the favor of GOd and Man over this, Be Blessed

Thank you................Lisa
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

I remember you from other times here. Have been praying for you since I saw this post yesterday, and others are praying too.

I'm thinking in your grief and sharp troubles that the Lord is near to the brokenhearted. That he is especially close and caring to you right now in all that you are going through. That he loves you even better than the best parents could.

He said that he would never fail us or forsake us. I hold on to these promises of love, and his intimate knowledge of us, and his intimate knowing of all we are going through.

Praying for your husband to find work, and for your SSI troubles.

Do you think that you can Appeal the nurses reports - talk over these reports that are not true to your experiences?

I will be praying for you everyday - as I know others will. I'm so sorry that you are going through this.

I know that for myself I need to confirm what Jesus said , that His strength is made perfect in our weakness. I certainly have a lot of weaknesses and constant needs and troubles that I need His life and love and help for. I only know that he is pure love and is faithful and true.

Lisa - will keep you in my prayers.

Love, Judy
  3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

your prayers mean more to me then you would ever know, thank you so much...........Lisa
  4. springwater

springwater Active Member

Praying for you, and your husband. For strength, for endurance, for healing, for blessings.

God Bless