Please post your experiences with Culturelle here! *****

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Prunella, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Prunella

Prunella New Member

Vilke and I have been discussing Culturelle on another post about Stomach Bug Mutating...

She has had good results with it and I would like to hear from others.

I am interested in which probiotics have worked for those of us who are prone to diarhera. Also for those of us who have been on antibiotics a lot.

Please don't post what works for constipation. They may be related, but I would just like to stick to the diarhea problem for now. (Boy, I can't spell diarhea !)

I am especially interested in Culturelle right now. I have been reading the posts about Threelac and Primal Defense and wonder if they work for diareha. When people say they work, I wonder if they mean for diarha or constipation. Yes, they may be related, but I would like to stick to whether they work for diareaha.

I typed this in a hurry,so I hope it makes sense!
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

In antoher thread, you were calling it by its latin name too, what was that again?

I'm also wondering if it is sold in Canada?

I'll remind people that you said Culturelle is the best strain of probiotic for C. Difficile, the mutated and now deadly stomache bug that people of any age are now getting, even if they aren't in the hospital and have never taken abx (which are said to make one more prone to it). It's good info to know since pandemics of C. Difficile (sp?) are cropping up worldwise.

Jeanne