PLEASE POST YOUR GOOD DOCTOR HERE :) :) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Find Good Fibromyalgia & ME/CFS Doctors & Clinics' started by doxygirl, Aug 4, 2007.

1. kay kay90

kay kay90 Member

Could you please tell me if you still see this doctor and how well you have done with him. I am looking for one as the one I have seen for years is no longer. Thanks kindly,
  2. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Functional Medicine can help your address your health issues

Find a Functional Medicine Practitioner

"As a public service, the Institute for Functional Medicine provides a list of practitioners who have trained with IFM. We are interested in helping patients find healthcare professionals who are familiar with the concepts and approaches of Functional Medicine. Click here for an overview of Functional Medicine. You may also be interested in the following two articles: Working with a Functional Medicine Practitioner and Questions for Functional Medicine Practitioners."

[​IMG] "IFM Certified Practitioners are the most experienced and are designated by the adjacent badge. IFM Certified Practitioners have passed IFM’s rigorous Certification Program – completing the foundational training program (Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice) along with 6 Advanced Practice Modules. Following this training process, IFM Certified Practitioners have also passed the IFM Certification Program Case Study and Written Test requirements."

- See more at: https://www.functionalmedicine.org/practitioner_search.aspx?id=117#sthash.tUd73dZ1.dpuf
  3. Lupe94

Lupe94 Member

INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA

Dr. Larry Greenbaum (Rheumatologist)
    701 E County Line Rd
    Suite #101
    Greenwood, IN 46143
    (317) 885-2860

He is very caring & truly listens. Never makes me feel bad or like I'm crazy like many other doctors have done. We still haven't found relief for my FM yet but he is open to try things. He believes that narcotics aren't the answer for FM so medications like hydrocodone, etc.... aren't things he'll likely prescribe.