PLEASE POST YOUR GOOD DOCTOR HERE :) :) :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Find Good Fibromyalgia & ME/CFS Doctors & Clinics' started by doxygirl, Aug 4, 2007.

1. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

I just saw Dr Sharp. I am impressed with him. I am on a lot of supplements again. Now he thinks I may have fibro on top of CFS. He says I fit the criteria. He did a lot of labs, I will see him in September to go over the labs and see what we will do next. I have a lot of confidence in dr sharp. Not in love with the pay up front idea, but I have run out of options. They do file your insurance paperwork for labs... He treats FM and CFS
    Dr Larry Sharp
    8509 Western Hills Blvd
    Suite 300
    Fort Worth, TX 76108
    817-246-7676
    www.cfidsdoctor.com
  2. annwinter

annwinter New Member

I need a good CFIDS doc in Massachusetts (boston); one that takes insurance.

Thanks.
  3. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Bumping up to top...
  4. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Bumping up to top...
  5. nev

nev New Member

anyone???

appreciate it,
    nev
  6. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Neurologist:

Dr. John Harney
    Richardson, TX

Internist:

Dr. Joe Sample
    Plano, TX

Both good, both listen, both help.
  7. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

I like to see this on the first page for everyone!
  8. greeneyeslk

greeneyeslk New Member

9. Elisa

Elisa Member

Hope for some Ohio docs...
  10. GranmaBB

GranmaBB New Member

Steven Croft
    5130 Linton Blvd
    Suite F1
    Delray Beach, FL 33484
    (561) 495-0600

I got his name from the old 'good doctor's' list.
    Took me 2 months to get an appointment.
    This is the BEST rheumatologist I have ever seen. I cried when I got home because he really know FM and all it's treatments. I have alot of OA also and he immediately took xrays and blood work. Has been giving me cortisone injections and aspirated fluid from my hip and shoulder. Has put me on new meds.
    And best news yet - I got a letter from SSA today saying that they have finally approved me - and I'm sure this is only since they got my latest reports from this doctor.
    ...Bobbi
  11. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

bumping for more "good Dr's!

Thank you to those of you who have helped to keep this bumped up!

Hugs
    Doxy
  12. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I am seeing a good doctor right now but he wants me to have injections that I really don't want to have. I have told him that I don't like the odds of the knee injections that are for lubraction. The odds are 30/70 30 % of the time they work and 70% of the time they don't. It is not worth it to me to have needles in my knee's.

I wish I could just find a good pain doctor that would just treat me for the pain and not try to cure me . I have other conditions besides fibro. I have end stage osteo arthritis both knee's, Degenrative disc disease, spinal stenosis, buldging discs, arthritis in my left wrist from shattering it, pain in my tail bone.

ON my first visit he asked me "So when are you going to get your knee's replaced ?" I said "Not any time soon".
    It is not that I don't want to be cured but most of the pain I have is long term and not fixalbe. I would like to have some one who belived in treating my pain and not trying to do things that don't work well. I am one of those people who have had bad reactions to meds, steriods alot, Utram , Toradol,Cymbalta and other antidepressants.

I really don't want to keep trying meds that seem to only make me feel worse and make me sick all the time. I would just like to have a good day where my pain is reduced and when I see the doctor he is more concerned about how I react to the pain meds he gives me. Is that too much to ask?

I had a good pain doctor but he had some legal problems and I don't know if he is still in practice.

Thanks
    ~HUGS~
    Rosemarie
  13. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Bay West Family Health Care: Bishop Barbara MD
    1580 Valencia St # 201
    San Francisco, CA 94110
    (415) 550-0811

Someone wrote this review:

Anonymous (San Francisco, CA) – April 04, 2007

She is friendly and seems concerned but she is too busy. One year she skipped my labs and I have a family history of cancer and diabetes. I am afraid she is going to overlook something because she has too many patients.

I agree she's very busy but she's been good for me for CFS.

I also see Northern California Arthritis: DR. Dixit Rajiv K MD

120 La Casa Via # 204
    Walnut Creek, CA 94598
    (925) 210-1050

He's a rheumy that I see for my LTD for FMS.

I want to also respond to what someone else wrote. No, I did not get CFS/ME and secondary FMS from holding in resentment or anger etc...I was in the prime of my life and having a great time in college and I wasn't under pressure or anything. Life was good, I was in great shape, everything was working out well for me. I was a happy camper.

tee[This Message was Edited on 08/16/2007]
  14. hwy101

hwy101 New Member

for one in south east VA. Anyone from around here?
  15. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

bumpitty up
  16. ttbsmom

ttbsmom New Member

Dr.Quinn
    auburn ny
    awesome doctor!!!
  17. JEANSKI

JEANSKI New Member

more docs please....
  18. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

19. wrthster

wrthster New Member

This is a great idea, wish I had someone to add but have not found that one yet.
  20. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member