please post your mold info here for me :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. doxygirl

    doxygirl New Member

    Hi all,
    Cpuld those of you who know anything about symptoms from mold ingestion post them here PLEASE!

    Iam have for quite some time known that my workplace has mold in it..............and I have also been trying hard to get someone to come out and test or at least document rather it is hazardous or not!

    I feel so defeated because NO one seems to care! I have called OSHA and the city code enforcement, city health dept, they all give me the run around.

    I have had burning eyes, chest congestion, weakness, trouble swallowing, laryngitis, and feeling confused and like my head is full of air, and very nauseaous..............

    After I have arrived to work ( about an hour after ) I notice how awful I start feeling..........all day I feel worsse and worse..............then when I leave and go home I start feeling not as bad............

    I know nerves can mess with our minds so maybe Iam just so worried that I make myself sick ??hmmmmmm?????

    I do have an appt with my DR but he is so busy he can't see me until the 24th.............until then I continue to worry and be sick,

    Any advice ??? Tips????

    Thank you for your help!

    XO
    Doxy
  2. ulala

    ulala New Member

    about mold on this site if you do a search.

    I remember just reading something about mold in a school in So. Cal. I live in Brentwood in a condo and have had a terrible time with mold.

    Do you smell a musty smell? If you do then you most probably have mold. Who would pay for the testing in your workplace? That is basically what it boils down to.

    I had to file a lawsuit against my Homeowners Assoc. to get them to remove the mold in my condo. It is a very difficult problem.

    If you have any specific questions I can try to answer them.