Please pray and send good thoughts to Lindsay and Julie !!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Granniluvsu, May 2, 2012.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

In case others have not been on the Porch and read Julie just posted that Lindsay was sent to the ER and Maternity Ward after her doctor appointment. She had dilated at 1 cm. Has not started labor yet but they are hoping that she will not start that.

I am sure she will be on bedrest now. She is expecting twins and they are at 27 weeks. Pray for those babies, Mom Lindsay, and GMa Julie and the whole family. I'm sure we will know more as she is monitored.

Blessings to all,
    Granni
    [This Message was Edited on 05/02/2012]
  2. Granniluvsu

I have been praying too and also googled. They can also be born now and survive but they would be spend some time in the NICU . Yes, I know also she can stay at 1 cm for sometime but she probably will be bed. Unless if things settle down perhaps she will get very limited potty and other short ups from the bed. We'll see !!

Hoping for even a few more weeks in utero will be WONDERFUL !!! Every little bit helps at this point.

They MAY also have drugs to keep her from starting. Have been out of nursing for some time and so many things have changed.:)!!

Keep up the prayers and good thoughts everyone.

Love,
    Granni

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Have you posted this on the Worship Board? There are some strong prayer warriors over there.

Sending love, hugs and prayers,
    Love, Mikie
  4. Granniluvsu

I thought of that but haven;t gotten to it.

Hugs,Granni
    [This Message was Edited on 05/02/2012]
  5. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

You have so much on your mind right now and I believe that you need all of our prayers also. So much is going on in your life.

I will send prayers for Lindsey, her two precious babies and for grandma who have her hands full besides the worry. Love you. God grant these two little ones some resgt for a bit.

love to your family,

Joan
  6. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

You have so much on your mind right now and I believe that you need all of our prayers also. So much is going on in your life.

I will send prayers for Lindsey, her two precious babies and for grandma who have her hands full besides the worry. Love you. God grant these two little ones some resgt for a bit.

love to your family,

Joan
  7. Granniluvsu

Joan - I am so glad to hear from you even though you haven't given us any new of yourself. Hope you are doing well. Yes, as you can see we have had some excitiement happening at the Porch (yesterday) with Lindsay possibly starting laboar. We do not want that yet - to early fora athose babies even if they would most likely survive if they were born today, so little and so hard on everyone including the little babies.

I am guessing that Julie is over at Lindsay's helping out with Lorraine. How do you not pick up a atoddler during the day. Of course if you are pregnant with twins that could be hard to do , esp when everyone is trying to keep Linds from picking her up and possibly starting new contractions. We do not want that, I know.

Just wondering about who besides Julie is there to help (that is until David's Mom who may be coming in a few weeks). David has to go to Officers Training School in a few weeks so whe will be alone. It's a scary time for all.

I have to go make supper. Wish Julie was here so I could have some of hers :)!! Actually she needs a break from cooking. I suspect she will be cooking for more people very soon.

Julie - If you get a minute drop by and let us know how things are going. If not I know where you are and what you are probably doing. Oh dear !!

P.S. I thought this was the Porch, sorry I got lost. Off to make supper.

Love to everydobby,Granni
    [This Message was Edited on 05/03/2012]