Please Pray and so forth for my Niece

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Aabit, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Aabit

Aabit New Member

My two year old neice jumped off a tote today and rammed a stick in her head, The dingy thing in the back of her throat is cut almost all the way off and the last I knew she was in The Childrens hospital after being transfered, I wish I had more to tell you but I live 4 hours away, I just know that my sister and my niece need your Thoughts and blessings and ANYTHING else you can give them. I also have a 2 yr old and I could not imagine him in this spot. Their Names are Pam (mother) and Hannah Nicole is the little Girl. Thank you so much, And I know they would thank you as well. I know she will most liely have surgery. Thanks again
    Melenda
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So sorry to hear of this accident. Will be praying for Hanna NIcole, and her mom Pam.

What a terrible thing to happen.

Let Pam know that we are all praying for her little girl.

God bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending prayers up for little Hannah and her poor mother. Thank you for telling us so we can offer prayers up.

Sandyz
  4. Aabit

Aabit New Member

Hannah is well. They took out the stick and sewed up her little thing in her throart and sewed up other things. The stick Missed her neck bones and only tore muscle and some cartlidge, THANK GOODNESS and last I heard she was not running around and just complaining that mommy I hurt so they were giving her pain meds. I am SOOOO grateful that the stick did not go into her spine. And so are the doctors they did lots of tests before they would take it out cause they could not tell how closr it was. Thank you Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. My sister asked me to thank you all, :)

Melenda