please pray ,another problem

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, May 7, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Please pray for me I have another problem with my health ,I will call the Dr first thing tomorrow morning, I"M so scared I can"t even talk about it.
    and worse of all I feel like I can't pray.
    I know God is there for us ,but why do I feel so alone.
    Please pray for God to give me strenght to keep the faith. and face this set back. I know this probably doesn"t make any sense but I"m so scared I can"t think clear. Hugs sixtyslady
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for you!

It's good that we have other people to pray for us, when we can't. I rely on that so much in my life.

Lifting up ALL of your needs.

Love, Judy
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

God is with you;Lord, help sixtyslady have peace until she can get to the dr. tomorrow, and be with her at that appointment. Lord, even if she can't pray, you hear the cry of her heart, may she direct her thought towards you.
    Keep her safe lord,
    amen.
  4. goldenrule

goldenrule New Member

Dear Lord:

I just want to pray here with sityslady and ask that you give her strength and courage. Surronder her with your Holy Spirit; let her know your love; and lift her spirits.

We know you loves us so much and that you say that wherever two or more are gathered in your name, you hear our prayers. We don't know why things happen the way they do; nor, do we try to pretend that we do, but we do know that you love us and comfort us in our times of trouble.

Please comfort her, ease her fears and carry her through this trying valley. Send her friends to talk to, kind doctors to listen and help; and guide her pathway.

It is all these things we ask in your son's name,

Amen (((soft hugs)) --- hope this find you feeling more courageous and strong, GR
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

It is so hard to pray sometimes, but just like the others have said....we will pray for you, and hold you up in this time!

Can I tell you what helps me sometimes when I can't even pray?
    I just think about all that God has brought me through and that gives me some strength.
    Because, when we start thinking about the trials that we have come through, with God's strength, we just can't help but to be thankful... and that seems to encourage us.

With love and prayers.....Mari

6. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Prayers going UP for you!

I promise you are not alone, God said he will NEVER leave us nor faksake us! You are not alone hun!! I know we sometimes feel that way.

I pray for God to give you strength in all things and peace of mind.

God Bless
    ((Hugs & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  7. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I have ask that God brings you this promise. As have the others and I know it's happening as I write this. When I'm overwelmed, there is nothing better than being prayed for. I pray you are feeling the warmth of the holy spirit right now and his peace is helping thru this day. Blessings De
  8. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

God Bless all of you, I can"t get into the Dr until wed,s,
    so I"m going to read all of your prayers over again and ask God for strenght to get through the next couple of days.
    I just have so much going wrong with my body that I feel under constant attack,I have itchy which is new for me. and ringing in the ears which I"ve had for a long time but the more nervous I get the worse it becomes. and I"m bleeding from my navel. which has really got me upset. then with the fatigue,pain its just about all I can stand. I pray I can make it through the next 2 days. thanks guys for praying for me. I've been reading the bible and praying alot to day.Blessing sixtyslady