Please Pray......by Fibrolady37...........

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, Apr 23, 2004.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

fibrolady37
    (368)

PLease pray 04/24/04 02:33 AM

for me as i dont know what i do.
    My daughter has been bullied for 3years at school & now its under control finally.
    It took every ounce of strength for me to ring the police
    as the bully kicked my daughter.
    She had a bruise on her leg & i was scared for both of us.
    Scared for her at school in case she got bullied again.
    Scared for me coz i got abuse shouted at me when it happened by some lads who live near the bully.
    Just wanted to get home & not go out again coz there are few woman who call me names & dont believe im not well.
    I nearly didnt pick her up from school coz they wer all stood talking.I walked on other side of road & heard 1 say "Here she is"
    Had my first cognitive anayltic therapy session last week & boy was it hard.
    Prayers will be gratefully recieved from anyone.
    Hugs fibrowoman37

Alert us BACK | REPLY - EDIT - DELETE - BAN

kredca4
    (916)

Hate Bullies 04/24/04 02:41 AM

I will say a Prayer for you, and your Daughter.
    Kids can be so Mean, and what for, ? Truly they lack in something in their life, to make them so Miserable that they pick on other's.

Sorry you are having this problem if you could move that might help. But why should you even have to be put in this position to begin with.
    Just be sure to not Stress to much, so you don't get sicker, they are not worth it. Really. Hug's to you and your Daughter.

Sincerely,
    sharonk

2. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi,
    I will say a prayer for you and your daughter today! I pray that God will be a fortress and a tower of deliverance for both of you in your situation.

I went through a stalking incident years ago and I had to depend each day on God to give me peace and protection from the psychopath who was stalking me. I experienced God's peace in such amazing ways during that time in my life. I can see that what was so fearful, confusing, frustrating and horrible was actually an opportunity to really experience God's care, protection, peace, and love in my life in amazing ways. Look to God each day and to this board for prayer and God will meet you in your situation:)
    Kathy
  3. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

they were picked on and beat up, I went through all of this and had to fight for them and protect them.
    It was heart breaking for me, I truly understand and am standing in praying.

Love Lisa
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Sharon,

Not sure what to say in this situation. I grew up being bullied all thru elementary and was just told to take up for myself. For whatever reason, I didnt have that self confidence to do that. Those were some hard years. Thank goodness by Jr high it was ok. But those kind of times are so traumatic on a kid. I'm so thankful that my kids now don't have that problem, our schools have a zero tolerance for that and even saying the wrong words to another student.

I will be praying for your child and yourself, that things continue to improve, and that all stress is taken away in your lifes. May you both be blessed.

Danny