Please pray fo rmy husband...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Luann53051, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

To make a long story short, my journey to my diagnosis of FMS has brought me closer to the Lord than I have ever been in my life. It has even brought my husband closer too, which was a tough thing for him. But, I am so glad that FINALLY, my husband and I are on the same page. We are enjoying our lives more now, and we are enjoying each other more now. We are so much more positive.

Please pray that my husband continues on this path. I know that I will, but sometimes, he is swayed by what other people think. I overheard him telling a friend about his new found faith, and his friend responded with "why are you going to church now...because of the kids?" Well, the truth is, we love our church so much. We love what God has shown us in our lives. I am just afraid that his friend's attitude will affect him.

Also, please pray that my husband makes the right choice regarding a job offer he may be receiving. We have been through so much during the past year. We can't afford another lay off.

Thanks
    Luann
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Luann,

I wil certainly pray that your husband will stay close to the lord and that the Lord will guide in every choice he makes, including this job offer. I wil pray for you and him to continue going to church together also.

Danny
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Maybe the Lord needs to convert his friend, or remove him out of your lives.

Will pray the Lord's perfect will in this matter.

God's blessings for all of you...........

Shalom, Shirl
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Will pray about your husbands job decision and will pray that your husband will continue with his faith in the Lord. I know how sometimes people can be influenced by friends, it can be very troubling sometimes!
    Lisa