Please pray for a special friend of mine

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Dec 3, 2004.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

She is being tested for possible bone cancer (her mother & ggrandma had it along with 2 other cancers)

and is so scared. She is a single mom with a disabled teenage son, and they have no living family. I know she is worried what will happen to her son, if she dies.

I have known her for a couple of years and have watched her health deteroiate, as she has many other health issues too.

She is a Christian, but feels like God has given up on her. I try to be positive for her and a good support person for her too. She is a very giving person and is always doing something for someone. I think keeping busy helps her to deal with everything.

Thanks for any prayers you can send for her.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/03/2004]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/03/2004]
  2. Lupian

Lupian New Member

God never gives up on anyone and I am so sorry that is how down she feels. Pray being said.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My prayers are with her. As a Mother, I can understand why she is so worried about her son.

God never gives up on us and even when we give up on Him, He is watching over us. We are just too limited in our physical state here on Earth to see the bigger picture and understand that everything happens for a reason, even horrible things.

Those who struggle here with mental and physical disabilities are heroes and heroines. The spiritual growth which comes with this level of suffering is immense.

My prayers go up for physical and spiritual healing.

Love, Mikie