Please Pray For Adam

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by poets, Apr 27, 2008.

1. poets

poets Member

Hi everyone. Just asking your prayers for my son Adam. He has an awful sinus headache and has been vomiting this afternoon. He has no real pain medicine except Excedrin and that just doesn't work. His neck is all knotted up and tight. He thinks so highly of you all (so do I) and we know that there's power in prayers and the more the better. Thank all of you for your precious prayers for me when I was so sick the other day.

You are all so very special and we love and appreciate you.

Thanks and hugs,
    Meg
  2. Springfling

Springfling New Member

Lord, I ask that you take Adam's pain away. Give him strength and well being. He is such a beautiful & loving person.

He is his mom's support and has been such a good son in his care of her.

I thank you for taking poets pain away and ask that you do the same for Adam. Please look over them both at this time as they have had a very hard and stressful week.

In Jesus name, Amen.
  3. xphile

xphile New Member

Hi! I'm feeling so much better than I was yesterday. We had rain move through here which caused me to really go into a FibroFlare, but I went to bed early last night and managed to get a lot of sleep for once. I went to the chiropractor today and he said my neck still had that twist in it so that was a probable cause for at least some of the headache. Thanks so much for all of your prayers. They certainly helped me when I needed it most. God bless you all!

Hugs,
    Adam