Please pray for Aligrace and her baby

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Dec 31, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

They are leaving today, to take there precious little one to the hospital for surgery tomorrow.

They have a long trip, and alot to go thur next couple of days.

Lets keep them in prayer until she get back home with her family.

Lord, i'm just lifting this young family up to you. Please put your hand of protection over them, as they travel to and back to the cities. Bring them a calm peacefulness, and that the childdren would be at peace during this long ride. Be with the little one during these appointments, and surgery. Give the Dr. wisdom and insight into the problem, and guide there hands in surgery. Lord we just ask for complete healing in this little one that belongs to you. I ask for confidence and assurance with any decisions, or choices, Ali, and her husband may have to make during this processes.

In Jesus name i pray,
    Amen

2. Lendy5

Lendy5 New Member

Dear God, Please watch over Aligrace and her family while they travel this distance for the surgery that is needed for their precious baby. Please keep the doctor calm and guide his hands through the surgery and bless this little one with healing and a full recovery. Amen

(((((Wishing many Blessings to us all)))))
    Carolin
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

have been with them and will continue. Hope to hear some positive news when they get back home safely.

Love
    Nancy
  4. pepper

pepper New Member

and her baby.

Love, Pepper
  5. Lms526

Lms526 New Member

Heavenly Father,
    I life up Ali and her husband up to You. I pray that You would use this experience to strengthen their faith and deepen their ability to trust You. I just pray that you would take away their anxiety. I pray that you would help this precious baby through the operation with no complications. I pray that You would give the Drs wisdom on how to fix the problem and that it would be take care of quickly. I pray for safe travel and I pray that You would give the entire family strength during the stressful recovery period. I pray that the baby would make a complete and speedy recovery. I know that You are bigger than anything we face and that You will help us through the difficult times. You don't always take the tough times away, but You did promise to walk through them with us. I ask all this in Jesus' Name, Amen.
  6. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Amen.

Marta
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

how the surgery went? Aligrace's recent posts about the surgery are missing. I have been praying for Amelia all day and hope that she is okay.

Anyone know?
    Love, Pepper