PLEASE PRAY FOR BANDWOMAN

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Apr 14, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Bandwoman who has supported many of us through crisis lately and is a mighty prayer warrior, really needs us to rally around her and hold her up in prayer. We need to be Aaron and Hur to hold up her hands and Job's friends to just sit with her and let her know she is not alone. She is still recovering from her mom's illness and her being unwell. She has had some things develop and she really needs God's peace and wisdom and strength over the next few weeks. So please could we form a circle around her and pray her through this difficult season. Thank you so much. God Bless you all.
    Cath
  2. 143alan

143alan New Member

I join you in prayer for Bandwoman. I'll gladly be part of the circle and lift up my prayers to God for her health, happiness, finances and strength. She has had such a hard time lately and she is so strong and persistant to pray for us even when she's down.
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I emailed Nancy and told her my husband may be able to offer her some advice and information regarding her school situation.
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Sending prayer Bandwoman, Nancy.

Hugs,
    Misty
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

in prayer for dear Nancy. I can envision us all surrounding her and laying our hands on her to give her strength. Dear Jesus, please be with Nancy at this difficult time and send her Your Love and ours.

Love, Pepper
  6. 143alan

143alan New Member

I'm in your prayer circle as well holding on to you Nancy and being there for you. I pray for discernment and peace for you.

Nancy
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I feel your circle of prayer and love and support. I am in a very difficult place right now. I will explain things later but suffice it to say that I need to hear from God NOW. I have an impending deadline that will affect my whole future and I need direction.

I need direction for my own health and treatment and my mom needs prayer for a cat scan she is having tomorrow. Thank you all for your concern and support. I appreciate it so much.

Love,
    Nancy
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

...in prayer for Nancy's crucial needs. Lord, please care for her, provide and protect in all that she needs now. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.
  9. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

The prayers are definitely helping. I had a much better day today. My mom had her cat scan today. When she was in the hospital she had several tests and they found a lesion on one of her lungs. We just found this out a few days ago. That is why she had the cat scan today. I am of course very concerned about this. I don't know when she will get the results.

I found out when I got back after missing a week of school that a new teacher contract had been approved and the new stipulations for retirement is that if you are planning to retire in the next four years we have a May 1 deadline to send in a letter of intent.

Well this news about gave me a heart attack as I was just getting this info a few days ago. My long range plan all along has been four more years. To get the retirement perks which are huge I will have to go four years.

The problem is that if I commit to four years and then my health does not allow me to continue there is a penalty involved. I got some good advice from a union rep and she is going to put me in contact with our union lawyer.

Also some really great news that gives me lots of hope. I found out many teachers have gripes with this new insurance which has totally turned my live upside down this year. This union rep said that the district is looking into other companies and could possibly make a switch in October.

All those prayers that you have said in my behalf were NOT in vain. I am very encouraged my that news. I know it sounds like a long ways off but I am taking the whole summer off and not doing one single thing and that will help me to get recharged for another onslaught.

Thanks so much for your prayers. I still need guidance regarding my treatments. I may be making a big change and I am not quite sure what is going to happen. I could certainly use some prayers around that as well.

Thank you all for your support. It means more than you will ever know.

Love,
    Nancy
  10. pepper

pepper New Member

I am going to pray harder than ever that this insurance debacle gets straightened out for you. What a nightmare this has been.

I am continuing to pray for your mother, that the lesion is nothing serious. I hope that she gets those results soon.

Hopefully the union lawyer will have words of wisdom to help you with this decision. It has been one thing after another for you lately.

Praying for peace and resolution for you.
    Love, Judy