Please pray for Bandwoman

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Apr 28, 2008.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Bandwoman had to put her cat down today. She is really having a tough time. Those of you who have lost pets know what she is going through. Also she is not feeling well. Please pray that God will encourage her through this difficult season. Thanks God Bless.
    Cath
  2. Springfling

Springfling New Member

Lord, please be with bandwoman and help her get through her grief of losing her little companion. Help give her strength and take away her pain.

I pray she has support and close friends to be with her at this sad time. Please watch over her and bless her with your loving grace.
    Amen
  3. poets

poets Member

I'm so sad to hear about Bandwoman's cat. I have two kitties and I can only imagine. I will certainly lift her up in my prayers. The loss of a pet is losing a member of the family. I'll also pray she feels better. Please keep us posted. We care.

Hugs,
    Meg
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I also know she has a big concert tonight (Tuesday) and having trouble with her hands and wrists. (((((((Nancy)))))))))
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

...so sorry for the loss of your dear kitty. It really takes a chunk out of us, doesn't it, when they pass?

Praying for you as you grieve and pray for you as you participate in your concert tonight.

God go with you.

Sue

6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

If you click on my name you will see my beautiful Himilayan cat Mindy who was almost 16 1/2 years old. I am single and she was like my child so it is going to be difficult for a while.

I am a band director and I had a big concert tonight the day after having her put down. The Lord gave me amazing grace to get through everything and for that I am grateful.

My hands and wrists held out and I was asked at the last minute to play a timpani part for another band performing as well. I am a clarinet player! It went very well. I think I faked it pretty well. LOL

Thank you so much for your prayers and support.

Love,
    Nancy
  7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Thank you for your kind words. I loved that quote Little Blue and it is oh so true. I have been totally obsessed looking for kittens online. I think that is a big sign that I need to get another kitten soon. LOL

I am checking out some Ragdolls today. They have a very layed back personality much like my Mindy. I also found a breeder that is willing to drive a little kitten to Chicago for me. This kitten would be the very same color and breed as my Mindy. I have not seen pics yet and don't want to committ until I have seen something. Who knows, I might get one even today but will probably wait for a bit to take her home so I can get ready for her.

I will update you and send a pic if I get a new little one.

Love,
    Nancy